White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

I’m glad you’re having fun. I am too.

Are you excited for #MAXINEWATERSSTARTSSUBPEONAINGINJANUARY

I’m fired up for #DONJRINDICTEMENTS

1 Like

Sanders getting eviscerated on her twitter feed…

Sure. She will have to take time away from mob building so it will be fine.

#onlysomanyhoursinaday

1 Like

I will admit, she has been a quick learner from Trump. No one leads a mob like him, though.

I like this one myself.

#MaxineWatersNewChairoftheHouseFinancialServicesCommittee

Sarah Sanders is a false flag for the truth.

I’m sort of looking forward to two Muslim women being sworn into Congress on a Koran by Mike Pence.

Here’s the video. Give us a timestamp where Acosta pushes her.

Here’s the video. Tell us the exact time in the video he strong arms her and pushes her arm down.

Sarah released it, didn’t she?

And bothsiderism.

Was he mocked, taunted and disrespected first? Think back to when he announced. The press pundits started this.

1 Like

Granted, the press can be endlessly annoying and rude. And granted, Acosta stepped over the line from questioning into combative, silly arguing.

But even as a child I learned that one needn’t respond to every slight and wrong. That choosing not to respond, is a real virtue, a real strength. President Trump has shown practically none of that restraint. In fact, he is admired as a ‘counterpuncher’.

Turning human weakness into virtue is the work of a desperate mind.

Strange times.

1 Like

We have more evidence of Acosta assaulting a woman than there ever was of Kavanaugh, but carry on.

This is such a sexist insulting thing to say and I fear the poor young lady is getting this kind of slanderous and insulting treatment across the internet so she may not see the disgusting comments on this forum but true to “indecent” liberal behavior she is most likely seeing it on social media.

I think he’s serving the people that elected him by challenging his detractors.

1 Like

More like him? Acosta isn’t a journalist…he’s trying to create news. That’s not journalism.

Meh, she’s like, a 4.