White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

WH officials shouldn’t share doctored fake news footage. Don’t you agree?

Probably. Thank goodness no one was strong-armed here.

I’m so sorry you don’t like facts, but please address the post and not the poster.

Hey if it’s all fair to use doctored videos now, perhaps CNN should run some doctored videos of Trump saying crazy over the top insults and lies all the time. Oh wait…

Whoa even Fox News is reporting on this…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/sarah-sanders-accused-of-circulating-doctored-video-of-jim-acostas-interaction-with-white-house-intern.amp

The push seen round the world. I’m surprised he was not arrested on sight for assault and treason, for his vicious attack on this woman and for questioning the Master directly. MAGA!

1 Like
3 Likes

If you can’t recognize that Trump is a massive liar (as even his wives have) then I certainly can’t help you.

You golfing today?

If you need a few dollars for shoes, let me know.

The actual doctoring originated with InfoWars.

Think about that. The WH Press Secretary is passing along a doctored video from InfoWars to accuse Jim Acosta of a crime to justify taking away his rights.

1 Like

According to fat donald, the press is the enemy of the people and I wonder when some wingnut is going to take that narrative too far.

In several calls, Matthews threatened a CNN journalist described in court documents as DL.

In one call, according to the affidavit, Matthews asked the CNN switchboard operator, “Could I be directed to DL’s dead body hanging from a tree?”

In another call, Matthews spoke of “bloody pictures of DL cut up in small pieces, like the movie Saw ,” according to the affidavit from Sgt. Brad Hurst with the Baxter County sheriff’s office.

Seriously what is the point of a press conference if the press secretary tweets slanderous doctored videos made up by right wing nationalists?

LOL. I was wearing blue sneakers when the blue wave crashed upon my Pennsylvania planted feet.

I will forge ahead…Somehow.

:athletic_shoe:

We understand. It’s the same with the 70% of Americans that have perserviered through 2 years of the most corrupt, criminal and lying presidency in our nations history.

Probably about the same amount time as an internet poster suggesting critical comments are equal to acts of terror.

#wordsstinglikesunburnsometimes

THAT is the spirit!!

:muscle:t5:

We all saw him pull the Mic and push her arm down… Strong armed a female intern. Reality is hard for the left… I mean to be a leftist you have to ignore 75% of leftist history…

Were you watching Alex Jones’ Infowars tape that sanders tweeted? Seriously messed up. Thank God for people who get it…Acosta should go to prison for that assault.

1 Like

No, you didn’t see it because it didn’t happen.

I can not believe I am having as much fun here as I was on November 9 2016.

Even AFTER the blue wave of 2018 soiled my favorite pair of socks.

#pinchmefortwomoreyearsmebbesixwinkwink