White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

Irrelevant. Acosta pushes her away in every video.

1 Like

Baghdad Bob was more honest than Sarah Sanders is.

Are you serious?

She aggressively moved in and tried to take the mic, putting her hands on him. She’s probably ok with it, though, because now Acosta is a star.

What next Sanders? You could do a whole Bad Lip Reading thing on Acosta and have him say crazy offensive stuff. I’m sure you could pay Infowars to do that…

Not the point. The White House is justifying their actions by using a doctored video from InfoWars. That’s the point.

It’s probably already out there. She just needs to re-tweet it.

If only there had been another witness or two…with a video camera…

Hmmm someone shouldn’t do it if it hasn’t been made yet. Acosta: “I’m a crazy drunk! I like beans! Donald Trump is my master. I hate women!!!”

What a perfect projection, LOL… Dems are being asked not to believe their eyes right now, and say OK!..

Still not the point.

There is. And no one is buying what Sanders is selling. Well, gullible republican rubes are, but no one with an ounce of honestly.

Your point is valid. The Press Secretary used a doctored video. There is no denying that.

But why was it doctored? Because what Sanders claimed didn’t happen, so she needed to use a produced lie.

It’s a double lie.

If he’d grabbed her by the ■■■■■■ he’d be a cabinet member now.

If he body slammed her he could be a Congressman.

1 Like

Sure it is. Acosta was a jerk and refused to give back the mic. End of story…

I’m still washing blue wave off the bottom of my socks…

Good for you.

It’s the press’s job to get answers, not to let President Assclown dismiss the questions with non-answers. It’s not Acosta’s job to do a Hannity impersonation up there.

Isn’t it freakin’ hilarious to listen to Trump rage at someone for being rude and disrespectful?

Even their old Superstar Larry King doesn’t think much of CNN as a news outlet anymore.

“CNN stopped doing news a long time ago,” King said while be interviewed by another former CNN anchor, Rick Sanchez. “They do Trump” “MSNBC is anti-Trump all the time.”

1 Like