White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

I only wish he expelled anyone who asks tough questions. Why does he even let the enemy get close to him?

Acosta should have been arrested and interrogated by the Secret Service. Simply taking his pass will only embolden other Deep State lib mob journalists to treat our President with equal disrespect.

5 Likes

“As you know, the caravan was not an invasions…” He was not asking serious questions, he was giving speeches.

Once again libs think society owes them something.

Hard lesson to learn when that ain’t so now is it?

It is cool with us. In two years you will get a chance to change things. Good luck. you’re gonna need it.

Well, its pretty clear you would pull his credentials over it if you could.

Trump rants and raves like a drunken boor, but anyone dares to question his behavior or demand the truth and they are the “rude” ones. If there was a shred of bravery amongst the White House reporters they would all walk out in solidarity with Acosta. They won’t though…because they care about ratings more than the health of our democracy.

5 Likes

I especially like how he called the NBC reporter an enemy of the people for defending Acosta. Seriously though- why allow a press conference with obvious enemies, haters of democracy and all that is good? Bar all the enemies!!!

Question Acosta was trying to ask: “Are you worried about indictments coming down in this investigation?”

People are saying Don Jr may be indicted soon, seems like a perfectly legitimate question to me.

And she is one formidable enemy. They go after her every day. And every day they get their asses handed to them. Gotta love her.

1 Like

Do you agree with the Sara Sanders comment that they pulled his credentials because he pushed the intern?

Agreed it’s time to end talking to enemies of the people. No more press conferences with the Fake News Enemies!

The picture on the video you posted clearly shows his left hand in contact with her arm. What picture and video are you looking at??

acosta/ellison/weinstein/franken, dimocrats are winning the war on women.

If by “getting their asses handed to them” you mean she finds new ways to shamelessly lie to the American people while trying to make the most untrustworthy administration in modern history come off like the “victim”…sure. Just another individual who history will not remember fondly after their dealings with Donald Trump. Maybe one of these days people will realize defending a man who will toss you under a bus at the drop of a hat if he feels it will benefit him is not worth tossing your reputation away over.

2 Likes

She’s one formidable slinger of Donald’s bull ■■■■■ that’s certain.

1 Like

What I love is conservatives being all cool with the Prez insulting everyone with demeaning insults daily- but when a reporter asks tough questions…

“How rude!” “Enemy of the People!” “Get me the smelling salts!!”

Ha ha ha ha!

Double standards. Gotcha.

I can’t. Not without your help. Join us.

“hand in contact” PFFAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAA

1 Like

Double standards. My standards are at least triple. Don’t sell me short. Ever again.