White house official mocks dying McCain

your debate opponent is yourself.

How challenging !

Just say Obama didn’t murder Scalia, and apologize for yourself and Alex Jones. It’s not that hard.

Make America great AGAIN. Lke it once was.

How did Obama want to change it? His words:

Here’s Obama’s original statement, in an October 2008 campaign visit to Columbia, Mo:

> "Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that’s taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

He transformed the soveignty of the country, he transformed the health insurance so that its no longer affordable for anyone, he transformed the miltary into laughing stock of world (i.e the Navy bowing before the Iranians; ambassador murdered) and thats just the beginning.

1 Like

Yeah he didn’t do any of those things. You just live in a weird reality.
Military a laughing stock? I mean seriously the ■■■■■■■■ you guys spew.

1 Like

I posted before the election that a ton of people would have to claim that thinks were in horrible shape so they could be saved. They can’t even concentrate on the real problems (like healthcare, debt, etc).

So conservatives think Obama was intent on destroying the Constitution.

There aren’t enough :roll_eyes:. Such drama queens!

1 Like

funny… it was that very prospect that guided the founding fathers to limit the powers of the central government.

but… hey… they deserve some :joy: for being so stupid.

He was pretty moderate.

And in response to that Republican media convinced a ton of people that all was lost and they then elected a lying, cheating, adulterous con man.

The suckers were exposed.

Creating a framework to make it difficult to circumvent or destroy the Constitution is one thing. Glad they did it. Thinking Obama was intent on destroying the Constitution is tinfoil hat territory.

1 Like

Obama said he was going to.

What is most fundamental to America? Our constitution. To “fundamentally transform” America, you would have to change what is fundamental.

you dont care. I know.

No he didn’t.

“In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."

What about this is destroying the constitution.

John McCain is a good man who gave a lot in service to this country. He was a good naval officer and served in public service. He is dying and he has made his funeral arrangements and his last wishes public. Sadler’s comment was made in private but hot dragged out into the public. It appears to me that your Lame-stream media is trying hard to perpetuate Trump Derangement Syndrome. If you don’t like Fox News don’t watch it, ignore it, and calm down.

Yes he did

he talked about goals… the ends… not the means. His chosen means for achieving those ends undermined the constitution.

So nothing. He didn’t do what you claimed. I mean, in your imaginary world maybe where you twist everything to mean something different, but no, real world he didn’t.

Your interpretation is noted as having no resemblance to what happened over the Obama years.

I was about to post that!

We all know what he means, really.

he was actually pretty moderate. i bet that pisses off the people that bought into the Republican media’s description of him the most.