White house official mocks dying McCain

Yes, Russia did your party a favor by leaking the illegally hacked emails for political effect.

And sure, that is exactly like mocking a war hero dying of brain cancer.

Some guy in the DNC with a thumbdrive did us a public service. Remember Snowden? Thumbdrive. Every person trained in counterintelligence knows that the most likely threat is the inside threat.

Civil Disobedience is sometimes a public service even when it is illegal.

Closed door statements have consequences. I’ll remind you of the Mitt Romney 47 percent blunder that cost him that election.

The Haters are so consumed with their Hatred there really is no talking to them anymore.

The people comdemning mocking a dying man are haters? What does that make defenders like you?

Yeah, that’s pretty strange – defending a dying man in some quarters
is hatred.

No, but remember the mantra -

What Clinton or Obama said or did many years ago still holds true to this very day.
What Trump, Roy Moore, etc. said or did in 2015 and earlier is old news and not important to 2018 topics.

2 Likes

There is no talking to Haters of Trump who are so consumed with hatred that they make every attempt to tie Trump to things he didn’t even say and then viciously attack.

There really is no talking to such people.

Very sad. I feel sorry for these people.

“He also was passionate in working to take better care of our veterans. No one, with the possible exception of Senator Isakson, spent more time working on veterans issues and trying to take care of them—as they richly deserved—than John McCain,” the statement added."

Mitch McConnell

That same issue holds true for the Obama loathers who [quote=“gooddad409, post:561, topic:696, full:true”]
There is no talking to Haters of Trump who are so consumed with hatred that they make every attempt to tie Trump to things he didn’t even say and then viciously attack.

There really is no talking to such people.

Very sad. I feel sorry for these people.
[/quote]

This holds true for the Obama loathers who viciously attacked him for anything and everything, no matter how trivial.

I feel bad for people who would loathe a person so much. That amount of hatred and loathing for one person is not healthy.

think about the Hillary hating that still goes on. she’s not even in government anymore. just a private citizen and the people whose favorite politician is Trump are still hammering away at her.

weird stuff.

This holds true for the Obama loathers who viciously attacked him for anything and everything, no matter how trivial.

I feel bad for people who would loathe a person so much. That amount of hatred and loathing for one person is not healthy.
[/quote]

I hate no one. Obama policies were very harmful for the country however.

I have never seen the level of hatred leveled toward Trump. Unprecedented.

I hate no one. Obama policies were very harmful for the country however.
[/quote]

Wasn’t saying you specifically, was generalizing, like you did with “trump haters”.

Obama’s policies were no more harmful than Trump’s are.

The Trump haters know who they are. If you aren’t one of them then just relax. :grin:

Then you must have been living underground from 2009 through 2016.

So see people get so angry over Obama wearing a tan suit or putting dijon mustard on a hamburger was unbelievable. The loathing towards Obama over silly stuff like that. Never in my life did I ever see that level of loathing.

some of that stuff was actually on Republican media (Fox, talk radio, etc). like segments. on shoes and suits and umbrellas.

And more recently at the WH Correspondence dinner where horrible things were televised & publically said right to the faces of the leftist’s victims. The audacity and hypocrisy of the faux outrage is astounding and laughable. And frankly things said privately behind closed doors in Congress would curl the hair of the most foul mouthed teenager or foul mouthed rapper. All the Democrat loons in Congress screaming impeachment in public are saying far worse in private.

Your conjecture is appreciated.

I’d hate to find out what was said about Obama in private by the right wing loons behind closed doors.