White house official mocks dying McCain

Any justification of what that WH official said is beyond ludicrous. How can you justify stupidity? I guess some people will try very hard.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Different time, different circumstances. There’s nothing to compare. The comments about Bush and Cheney were political. This was personal.

Hogwash, you know better.

The desperation all the attempts to try and shoo this statement away. It was a big mistake. One for which the guilty party should pay.

I posted why it matters. How is it hogwash?

You wrote this didn’t you?

Different time, different circumstances. There’s nothing to compare. The comments about Bush and Cheney were political. This was personal.

Missing your point. You brought up Bush and Cheney as if it meant something here. So what does it mean?

Which of the words used are giving you trouble? Perhaps I can help.

Here you go. Which part are you having difficulty with?

[quote=“DougBH, post:439, topic:696, full:true”]

Of course it was.

so 3 times the incoherency then.

I didn’t “justify” anything. If I said we shouldn’t disembowel her for saying that, you would claim I was “justifying” what she said.\

If you don’t want her drawn and quartered and her family ruined you’re “justifying her comments” apparently.

Thanks for reminding me once again why I don’t often reply to you. The troll job is a complete and utter bore. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Apologizing is being “drawn and quartered”? What in the ■■■■ are you even talking about? Why don’t you go back to your “derrr libs started it” retarded schtick.

2 Likes

Who said anything about drawn and quartered and her family ruined? A little hyperbolic today aren’t we? I guess it makes sense to express such extreme emotions, when every single person in your life is capable of harboring and verbalizing such hatred from within, at least at some point in their lives, if not frequently for most of them.

2 Likes

Where is even offering an apology mentioned in the posts I responded to?

Hyperbolic? This entire discussion is a hyperbolic rant about an insensitive comment someone made in private.

Where is drawn and quartered mentioned?

1 Like

It’s ok Scalia was already dead and of course he was a republican.

Remember all of the outrage by those on the left when their fellow travelers were wishing death on Cheney during his many heart attacks and then again when he had his transplant?

I don’t either.