White House leakers leak about leaking

Was it out in the open? If so, that isn’t quite what I’m addressing. It’s the secret leaking, behind the scenes, with the intent to do damage to Trump and his Administration.

Heh. All three of those people are actually Donald.

1 Like

Trumpkins got the administration they voted for. It’s not like they weren’t warned.

Drawz…you’re very smart and I won’t discount your hypothesis. I’m just dumb enough that I have to wait and see.

Agreed. Which is why it is amusing when any of them get upset over leaks coming out of this administration.

whom ever this leaker is they are trolling the hell out of this White House and im loving it

I think it is multiple leakers and yes, some are definitely trolling the administration quite well. :rofl:

Our president has multiple aliases. If he asks for truth from his staff he’s asking for more than he asks from himself.

1 Like

True. But also is not uncommon for him to do either. He regularly expects others to do way more than he expects of himself. It is part of the horrible character flaws he exhibits.

1 Like

Oh, I’m sure he expects his wife not to cheat on him.

1 Like

:rofl:

Very good point. I would not be surprised if it was in the prenuptial agreement even. That SHE could not be unfaithful.

This is the problem. Government and policy and administrating an office is not a stupid reality TV game show.

1 Like

Those two things don’t go together.

Yep. I will wait until a few are caught. We don’t know how many there really are. And I am not about to take the word of an anonymous leaker on anything, especially on why they leak. Not likely one will say “I do it because I’m a sniveling little coward and it makes me feel important”.

Tax cuts are working great. Military has more money. NK is denuking. Lots of deregulation. Handling the bad trade deals. Trump is great. Blue wave bye, bye…

1 Like

Tax cuts are working great at what exactly? :confused:

You don’t think Tax cuts help the economy? The economy is booming. And even if it wasn’t, real Reps think taxes should be low.

Tax cuts in and of themselves? Depends on a whole slew of variables.

I agree with lower taxation. I also agree with decreased spending.

I merely brought some truths forward, and after reviewing those realities, asked how they are working great exactly? They are not the reason for the economy chugging along. They are still viewed unfavorably by the majority of the country. And it is causing some really big name GOP mega-donors to withhold donations to the GOP at a crucial time before the midterms.

So again, what are they doing that is so good?

How are you measuring “booming?”

I’d guess he is measuring “booming” by emotional capital spent on sycophancy towards Trump. :thinking: