White House issued subpoenas by oversight committees

They won’t comply. So add another obstruction charge…

If the call was “perfect”, as Trump has repeatedly said, then complying with the subpoena shouldn’t be a problem.

Sure but that would also require them to not be liars

It’s time to impeach. Make it official and remove any excuses for not cooperating. The percentage of the population supporting impeachment is rising and is already at historic levels. There is plenty of credible information for it to be justified. No use dragging the prelude out any longer.

1 Like

I don’t see Donald Trump complying with subpoenas. He’s too smart to fall for that trap.

This is complete BS. Support for impeachment is no where near what it was during the Watergate scandal and Trump’s approval numbers are actually going up.

1 Like

Good luck with that.

You have yet to get anything right on this topic…

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Hes actually down across the board. We saw a ten point swing towards impeachment where a majority at the moment favors it.

1 Like

No.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/trumps-approval-rating-hits-high-for-2019-in-wake-of-impeachment-talk/news-story/41e27c55710f77d7322d49846ffed0c9

hillarious

February 11, 2019 | 3:48pm | Updated

Friday, October 04, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

Ooooo you are trying to cherry pick…good for you. He sits at 43% for the average…

Your poll is irrelevant and worthless.

1 Like

I have no real use for people like that.
Had he bothered to read his Australian news article he would have seen other numbers that well here…

A new survey by Gallup found that just 40 per cent of Americans approve of his job performance and only 34 per cent approve of his personality.

That’s from his own link…which when you read it clearly shows he cherry picked one poll to make his point.

I’m sure that works at the water cooler…it doesnt work here.

1 Like

I’m not cherry picking anything, he claimed that his poll numbers were "down across the board’ and that simply isn’t true.

not to mention trying to post an article over 6 month old but like most die hard trumpist, reading a link is just way to much hard word

1 Like

Did Nixon get impeached?

He was going to be but resigned.

A bit desperate relying on an Australian news site to provide polling figures in support of your assertion.

So he wasn’t impeached.

Nothing desperate, the poll was taken in the US by a very reputable organization. That was just the first link to pop up in the search engine.

What is your point? The articles of impeachment had been drafted and approved and after conferring with the republican leadership in both houses decided to resign before the impeachment vote was taken.

What does that have to do with the level of public support for his impeachment at the time exactly?