White House Counsel Don Mcgahn Cooperating with Mueller

We can play silly games of semantics all day long. Trump has been fully cooperative, but he isn’t stupid.

By all means, you Trump-haters keep right on playing that silly game.

Please Don’t Stop!

Saying he is not stupid is subjective. And it is not semantics. He has clearly not been fully cooperative, hence his refusal to sit for an interview and allow this part of the investigation to conclude. That is the very definition of uncooperative. :rofl:

1 Like

So you do want to play silly semantic games.

Well I don’t so we are done.

Just because you cannot continue to argue that Trump is fully cooperating, as I have shown that it is clear he is not, you resort to a fabricated description of semantics, and then take your ball and go home. :joy:

The question is very simple. There hasn’t even been a midterm yet for trump

Fact: We know that Trump waived any claim to privilege to allow McGahn to cooperate with Mueller.

Unsupported opinion of anonymous people as posted in the Trump hating NYTs: That he was somehow working against Trumps best interests.

Based on the NYTs biases, I will stick with facts.

Why would a perjury trap even be an issue if Trump has nothing to hide?

2 Likes

Your opinion.

1 Like

Exactly. Not too mention the fact that a “perjury trap” is not even a real thing. Prosecutors do not interview people with the expressed desire to trap them into lying. A person must choose all on their own to either tell the truth, or to knowingly attempt to deceive. Accusing Prosecutors of attempting to set a perjury trap is nothing more than people trying to denigrate their integrity and character.

All Trump has to do is either tell the truth or plea the 5th, and he cannot be charged with perjury. Problem solved.

1 Like
1 Like

“It says more than it seems just in the cold print of the story,” Dean said. “Trump doesn’t really know what he’s done. … I don’t think he really knows what this involved, and it’s got to be incredibly helpful to Mueller, to put things in perspective and timelines…from somebody who was right there.”

https://www.axios.com/john-dean-watergate-trump-tweets-mueller-investigation-35129f85-0622-44df-9657-cd369bc0b617.html

1 Like

There would only be a perjury trap if he lied under oath in the past, or plans to lie under oath in the future.

But McGahn didn’t say everything Trump is doing or has done is legal.

He said HE didn’t see Trump go beyond his legal authority.

Tell me how one can be ensared into committing perjury if one doesn’t lie about anything.

Please provide an example.

Thanks.

Seriously? :roll_eyes:

Complete made up fiction. :roll_eyes:

Yep!

Trump should fire all of his legal experts and hire you.

Only in the delusions of the cult.