White House Counsel Don Mcgahn Cooperating with Mueller

Soooo……….

Then tax returns are irrelevant to this discussion.

And back to my original argument. Trump has nothing to hide regarding collusion or obstruction of justice. They are cooperating fully with Mueller.

You know what McGahn told Mueller?

Nope! I’m simply stating my opinion that if Trump had something to hide, he wouldn’t be cooperating.

Trump isn’t cooperating. He won’t interview with Mueller

2 Likes

I did. The article spends a few sentences stating factual dat about the WH cooperating with Mueller. Nothing new there, other than Mcgahn sitting down with Mueller for 30 or so hours in multiple sessions.

The rest of the article provides rehashed background material and applies a bunch of biased spin. Not surprisingly Trump-haters are equating that spin with the small sliver of factual information that was provided.

And if Mueller asks him questions, you think McGahn will care about saving Trump’s ass?

all politicians running for president have released their tax returns for ages. the one business man didn’t.

that’s all you need to know.

You just told me a lot…thanks.

No, we are not.

He is the only modern president near to have disclosed his tax returns.

That is a simple statement of fact.

For those who posted that McGahn hasn’t said anything of consequence to Mueller.

So it is safe to assume you believe Trump should sit for an interview with Mueller then, seeing as he has nothing to hide and wants to fully cooperate with Mueller?

Very routine, Trump allowed the interviews, nothing to worry about… welcome to Monday…

Capture

And Hillary won the popular vote. That also is a statement of fact.

But in the large scheme of things, both of those facts are meaningless. As in irrelevant.

I’ve already had this conversation with you. The risk of Trump being ensnared in a perjury trap are too great. And please don’t insult me again by lecturing me about how there is no such thing as a perjury trap. :roll_eyes:

Sorry the mandate was pretty clear. Both Senate and house went Republican. This on too of many state governments going Republican. Of course the final blow is Trump winning. If Obama was as successful as some liberals think he was, not many voters thought the same.

So you admit that Trump is not fully cooperating with Mueller after all. That’s progress at least.

No, they are not. Because he is still president the call for his records to be release is still valid. If he had lost then yes, the point would be moot.

From now on, the correct spelling of “counsel” will be ‘C-O-U-N-C-E-L’.

He did it again this morning.

What was the last president that maintained control of both chambers in Congress?

Not counting Trump or obama?