White House Counsel Don Mcgahn Cooperating with Mueller

:rofl:

Did you read that link before you posted it?

i hope they don’t ask Trump how many times he’s cheated on his wives or lied to southerners.

Of course. He gives advise to only one President, What nonsense to say “the Presidents”. There is only one at a time.

And you are putting words in my mouth. I’ve never implied nor stated Trump deserved praise for anything.

In this case we have two competing narratives. One narrative is that Trump is cooperating fully because he has nothing to hide. The second is that Trump is cooperating rather reluctantly because in the end he knows he will be forced to do so and thus it is the expedient thing to do.

No surprise which narrative the Trump haters are feeding. Trump can never ever be allowed to have a win.

I don’t know that it’s a fact that he waived executive privilege.

It has nothing to do with “not letting Trump have a win”.

It’s listening to Trump’s own personal lawyers explain the strategy of letting McGahn speak freely and why it benefits them now and causes headaches for Mueller in the future. That is NOT the legal strategy of someone who “has nothing to hide”.

So you’re correct…two competing narratives.

One of those narratives is backed up by more factual evidence…and it’s not yours.

3 Likes

Not exerting executive privilege is the same as waiving executive privilege.

Or something.

But of course you would say that. :roll_eyes:

Guess what. Time to move on.

So your new stance is to duck out rather than discuss? Frothy froth froth.

He says it because it is objectively the truth.

i wouldn’t say it’s a NEW stance…

Citing Trump’s own lawyers is simply reciting LW talking points…don’t you know?

1 Like

You’re just spinning everything in between your froths. :rofl:

I don’t really care what you do. I’m not trying to convince you of anything since I know you’ll never listen. Just pointing out that you claim facts which aren’t facts. Just talking points.

I’ll do what I want. You do what you want. If you want, feel free to give proof of your supposed facts.

Don Mcgahn isn’t stupid and isn’t going to lie to protect Trump and face disbarment and possibly prison for him. He told Mueller everything he knows.

I provided my arguments and you provided yours. As is always the case with LIBs, its not an option to agree to disagree. LIBs always have to keep the discussion alive in an attempt to force agreement on their position. Simply walking away is never an option.

Yep! If it walks and talks like a LIB. :+1:

If only that were true. :roll_eyes:

Im not doing anything different than you. Just pointing out when someone spews talking points masquerading as facts. If you want to walk away now, be my guest. I’m not stopping you. I don’t try to control your behavior but, like you, I will made judgements of others based on their behavior.