White House Counsel Don Mcgahn Cooperating with Mueller

We know Trump “allowed” ? How do we “know” this? In what way did Trump get to “allow,” or not?

:point_up_2:

No he couldn’t.

This thread title tripped over its own feet.

LOL.

Precisely. Which goes back to my earlier statement - if Trump does not lie, the charge of perjury could not, by definition, apply. All Trump has to do to avoid a perjury charge is either tell the truth or plea the 5th. Given that this is Trump we’re talking about, I’d just tell him to plea the 5th on every question just to avoid any chance of a perjury charge if I were his counsel.

It’s not a gotcha game Peek.

It’s the legal definition of what constitutes a perjury trap.

If you didn’t know this, then that’s not my fault.

1 Like
1 Like

Oh yeah, I remember that now. Dummies.

Its good to cooperate, we wouldn’t want obstruction charges would we? LOL! But it is fun to find out that the evidence keeps popping up that Simpson and the DNC were involved in the Trump Tower meeting with Veselnitskya. Trying to ignore that Simpson and Ohr are about to be subpoenaed ? The oversight committee wants answers about this topic! Why is the DNC paying a firm to lobby Russians to meet with Trump Jr?

Are you smoking something? Of course he could have. He could have invoked executive privilege and lawyer / client privilege and made Mueller’s life a living hell. Instead Trump has voluntarily bent over backwards to cooperate fully.

Because he has nothing to hide.

But that won’t stop the Trump haters.

No siree………………

Not a chance.

Too much frothing at the mouth to be had.

1 Like

LOL Denial is a river in Egypt according to the left!

But of course, LIBs are the smartest people in the room. Subject Matter Experts are no match for the superior liberal mind. :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

That’s what he wants you to think,

I think you are thinking about mouse traps.

More frothy froth froth. Gotta do better than that, peek.

It’s not privileged

Has nothing to do with Trump. I’m not sure what bizarro world you live in, but the executive branch is under no obligation to play ball with Mueller. :roll_eyes:

So there is no such thing as executive privilege? :confused:

Hilarious … thanks, Plas.