White House: 2019 deficit double that of 2018

Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.

Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Speak up and judge fairly;
defend the rights of the poor and needy.

You can be needy and not third world country poor. A bank account statement does not necessarily correspond to need.

I didnt say that but ok. We do try to feed hungry children in this country via welfare. We also dont let people die on the streets or leave them to hang. But hey, as long as your Lords can buy a new Lamborghini or personal helicopter who cares amirite.

This country has had safety nets for as long as I have been alive. I don’t think we need to worry about them ever going away. The only thing that upsets me a little, is most Dems seem to accept some level of misuse and abuse of these safety nets.

How about we just make our government adhere to the constitution.

The federal government has no business in the charity business.

Lol “Impoverish” yourself…

Wah…I have to pay taxes…Wah wah wah…

Libs referencing Jesus/God.

Priceless :rofl:

Here’s from Tea Party wesbite -

Note that they are praising Trump for “taking steps to reduce debt” (May 10, 2018). Where are the pages denouncing Trump for increasing the debt?

Its BS, Tea Party is BS.

…because we have social safety nets.

It’s adhering to the Constitution just fine. If you don’t like the Constitution, move to a different country.

You think Jesus was a conservative? There’s a good one.

In America, every one deserves to plot their own life’s path.
SOME PEOPLE will choose a path that leads to an early grave.

We shall see if the country is adhering to the constitution. The SCOTUS decides that.

Should we run this country according to some people’s view of what their spiritual messiah wants?

Interesting

There but the grace of God go I.

I love talking with Christians.

I never claimed to be a Christian. Where did you get the idea that I was one?

Of course but the world isn’t made of just you. It is forced charity and it is necessary for a safety net. Apparently bootstrapping isn’t a universal ability

Please tell me. Which god do you worship?

The God of Abraham.

I know that one. He’s the one that says push fatty off a cliff and go buy that new Buick.

i just posted this on my facebook and all my hard core conservative friends are mighty quiet