White House: 2019 deficit double that of 2018

No more than is already being spent and no one, lol.

And when your generosity runs out, what do you tell them?

Resources are finite.

Deplorables.

And your response when Jesus asks why you wanted to pay less taxes at the expense of the poor?

They’re about to get far more finite if we do what you suggest.

Which is why we won’t be “taking care of or grannies” if we do what you suggest.

Hence the cliff.

Nah. Depraved. Morally corrupt.

To better direct my charitable dollar to effectively help the truly destitute regardless of where they were born. But I can’t wait to see your answer when he asks you why you supported charity for people making 90k a year instead of using the money to save hundreds in a third world nation get access to clean drinking water.

1 Like

That already being spent part includes other people’s tax dollars.

Like I said, hypocrite.

Exactly wha charity are we giving to people making 90k a year?

I dont rely on the government to give on my behalf. The government is wasteful. I give directly to those who need.

I’m surprised by things like giving Corps SALT deductions while taking them away from citizens etc… and by lowering rates in the top brackets.

Simple. I can do both. I can realize my greed and run from it. I can pay taxes here and give to charities abroad. Some of my tax dollars go to helping those abroad anyway. I’m not perfect but I’m content in doing what I can to help others, be it via taxes or other means. As long as I’m helping others, the vehicle doesn’t concern me.

That must be exhausting. Walking around and handing out money and aid directly to individuals. How many are you able to directly help? Do you travel to other states and countries?

ACA subsidies. But if you prefer, you can explain to him why you thought it was the right thing to do to spend a millions dollars keeping an American who over ate himself into poor health alive instead of saving the lives of starving children with the money. And then called those who objected heartless and cruel.

Lol

10 char

Well… I give through charity vehicles that are more direct than the US government. And I choose. I decide where the money goes… not some bureaucratic in Washington.

It’s all the poor’s fault folks. Not the Republican Congress and president

And apparently figuring out that money you give to people via taxes who already have access to food, shelter and clean drinking water instead of to the truly who don’t, costs lives is beyond your level of comprehension.

Sucker, that doesn’t buy you any votes for your party.

1 Like