White House: 2019 deficit double that of 2018

Plenty of “grannies” and their chosen mate made the decision to run towards the cliff long before they were “grannies”.

Trump needs to pander to voters, I don’t.

If “we” is the county, then I can tell you 100% that’s not true.

Helping others only counts when you’re not “forced” to do it. Got it.

We is me and millions like me.

ten more

Biblically accurate.

If he lied to you, maybe he just did it to watch you set your hair on fire. I know that’s what I would do if I were president.

Agreed… let’s start with this welfare, it’s the largest piece of the pie… Various studies show that it’s around $3 in benefits for every $1 paid in… We could be generous and reduce that to $2 in benefits for every $1 paid in and save about $280 billion for this years medicare budget alone… Should be very popular with “fiscal conservatives”… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Indeed. Those grannies should get what they deserve and stop leaching off the gubmint.

Of course, conservatives won’t ever say that publicly because they know that the country doesn’t want their extremism. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone.

No. Corporations just dont want to pay livable wages so they ship unskilled jobs overseas so that they can hire people who accept dirt cheap wages. Come on man.

Yes… as far as the religious values you mentioned, that is exactly right. The gubment won’t be standing in for you on judgement day… nor will the millions that you try to force to do what Jesus told YOU to do.

Or maybe he did it because he’s a weak little man who is afraid to tell the truth.

The result is just as entertaining.

People should only help others if they feel like it and through private, non-government channels. Where is that in the bible again?

Only to the depraved.

No, ones property taxes doesn’t cover private school tuition for even one student and definitely not for child 2 or 3, or 4.

You want other people’s tax dollars to pay for kids to go to private school.

1 Like

Got mine, screw you.
That’s your campaign slogan.

Millions of grannies and the disabled don’t have someone like you.

1 Like

Running the budget based on what is popular with people is why we are were we are.

Trump recovery spoiled by the Obama deficits.

Typical.

Err no, I’m all for private charities. Want my help, ask nicely and I’ll think about it.