Whistleblower? You like Whistlebowers? 😡

George Loder, 50, of Scarborough is suing the Maine Intelligence Analysis Center, and its supervisors, claiming he was demoted after he told his bosses that the center was collecting and maintaining data illegally, including information about people who had applied to buy guns from firearms dealers, those who legally protested and those who worked at a Maine international camp for Israeli and Arab teens.

Anybody who believes the central government isn’t keeping lists is too naive to vote.

“Long gun or short gun?”

4 Likes

It’s not like they told him to try being less gay. I don’t think he’ll deserve 20 million dollars for this.

I just assume the NSA has everything.

Who here doesn’t believe the government doesn’t keep lists?

This is one off those where we all assume our government was doing it, we all expected them of doing it…after all it’s nature of goverment to do so. Legal or not.

So you’re admitting that goverment is lying, keeping records illegally? And that goverment by nature cannot be trusted?

I don’t believe it. The government said they wouldn’t do it, if we gave them the power? It’d never be abused and used only to fight terrorism so…image :sunglasses:

…and while we’re at it, we pretty much just stopped talking about all the stingrays the local police are using too. :thinking: