Whistleblower Complaint Released

I read the whole thing and it’s worse than I feared.

The IG would not have let this proceed without confirming the allegations within, which I assume he did.

This is bad on multiple levels, but there is a ton of obstruction issues here for starters. Basically the gist is that when the really bad President left he installed a stooge (Poroshenko) and left all of his corrupt Prosecutors in place. This was who Biden pushed to remove Shokin. But the Prosecutors stayed after Poroshenko lost and they immediately started appealing to Trump that they were willing to show they had dirt on Biden and his kid. Lots of back and forth talks happen at this point between Trump and them through Rudy.

When the new President replaced the Prosecutors with good guys, this all fell apart and Trump/Rudy started pressing the new President to still dig up or make up dirt on Biden if they wanted to continue getting military supplies. But this guy wasn’t dirty and stalled for time.

All of these communications were then illegally stored on private servers instead of on servers which typically store Presidential calls. A violation again.

William Barr is all over this as well, and it looks like the State Department was trying to do some damage control as well. The Ambassador to Ukraine was sacked to cover this up as well.

Bad, bad, bad…

5 Likes

Nope, it does not show that. It shows that he wants fact finding regarding evidence of corruption that do in fact involve Biden.
If the existence of some political result is proof of personal gain, then the same claim could be held for every anti Trump investigation of the last three years.
In fact, it is the context of those investigations that make this accusation look lame…and any further review by Pelosi would clearly be…for personal gain.

Are you kidding? The 'transcript " they released was quite damning. But now, I think it wasn’t the whole thing.

Have fun watching it be corroborated :+1:

Stage 1 - Denial, gonna be a rough time for you.

2 Likes

I’m not the one hanging on a false premise.

classified_network_political

This is quite interesting:

According to White House officials I spoke with, this was “not the first time” under this Administration that a Presidential transcript was placed into this codeword-level system solely for the purpose of protecting politically sensitive—rather than national security sensitive—information.

3 Likes

There were witnesses. The IG interviewed those witnesses and determined the complaint credible. It is not gossip no matter how much you want it to be.

Agreed… It’s only a tip at this point… We need live testimony, under oath… Let’s see who will go down for Trump…

Barr’s in it too.

And the Whitewashed memo is pretty damning on it’s own.

3 Likes

More importantly, who WON’T go down?

Yeah. You are partially correct, at least. The transcript does not support the conclusions of the whistle blower.

Not for the left it doesn’t does it? :rofl: Biden is on tape bragging about extorting Ukraine but the left has no interest in that.

Then why did he send his personal attorney?

1 Like

The definition of “hearsay” is not “gossip”.

1 Like

LOL.:joy::rofl:

That is a good synopsis.

1 Like

“Pure gossip” is one hell of a spin on this.

That’s it. The fact that the whistleblower seems to have hired a couple of Shumer lawyers goes to bias as well.

Weird how some people aren’t seeing that.