WHISTLE BLOWER: Google Engineer Confirms Company ‘Taking Sides,’ Merging with Democratic Party

Originally published at: WHISTLE BLOWER: Google Engineer Confirms Company ‘Taking Sides,’ Merging with Democratic Party | Sean Hannity

A software engineer at Google blew the whistle on the company’s political bias this week; telling Project Veritas the giant corporation censors conservatives and has largely “merged” with the Democratic Party.

⚡️GOOGLE ENGINEER BLOWS WHISTLE: "Are we going to just let the biggest tech companies decide who wins every election from now on?" #GoogleExposed pic.twitter.com/EKsmdTZ0ML

— Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) July 24, 2019

“I’m a senior software engineer. I work on artificial intelligence and the Google assistant. I’m very concerned to see big tech and the big media merge basically with the Democratic Party… I know how algorithms are, they don’t write themselves. They do what we want them to do,” said the Whistle blower.

“I see Google executives go to Congress and say that it’s not manipulated. It’s not political. I’m just so sure that’s not true… For a while we had tech that was politically neutral. Now we have tech that is taking sides,” he added.

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz unloaded on Google Executives at the US Capitol last month; weighing-in on recent reports that the technology giant intentionally censored conservative voices across the United States.

Ted Cruz leaves Google executive SPEECHLESS over issue of censorship of conservatives

Ted Cruz let this google executive have it. Conservatives are being targeted by Google and he wasn't going to let her off the hook.

Posted by Sean Hannity on Tuesday, June 25, 2019

“Does Google consider itself a neutral public forum? Are you familiar with a report that was released yesterday that included a whistleblower, videos, and documents? Have you seen the report?” asked Cruz.

“No, I have not,” said the Executive.

“One of the things in that report, there’s a video from a woman -the head of Responsible Innovation for Google- saying ‘All these companies will be charged with preventing the next Trump situation.’ […] Another whistleblower said, ‘Google is bent on never letting somebody like Donald Trump come to power again,’” he added.