While America is distracted

:rofl: And there you have it.

2 Likes

I am in no position to judge the “capability” of any military or paramilitary group. Not my ken.

So, it was agreed to by everyone, except the people who actually lived there?

Just the results?

Anyone can confidently say that the Israelis would still mop the floor with them.

The IDF is the most professional military organization in the Middle East. By a mile. Their training is second to none in that region.

Yes, exactly.

They were Jordanian. Until they decided to kill their king.

More than a million Jewish people were living there. Not just Arabs.

There is no doubt that the IDF is well-trained and well-equipt.

This country has spent countless billions insuring that.

How much have we given to the Jordanian terrorists.

More than a million Jewish people live in New York City.

Does that mean we can just take control, if the Soviets agree?

Not as much.

Are you sure?

Uh, the Israelis have spent plenty of their own GDP over the decades doing it. More than 15% of it.

Yes we assist them. They are an ally. We assist all of our allies. We have even assisted the Palestinians with humanitarian aid. Despite them not being our allies.

Yes, I’m quite sure that we’ve given more money and military training to Israel than we have to “Jordanian terrorists”.

LOL !

Video demonstrates clearly that Hamas places their rockets in civilian areas (point that has already been made, of course)

3 Likes

We haven’t given them “military training” because they don’t have a military.

Might want to look into those numbers.

Do we assist all of our allies the way we assist Israel?

How do you define “ally”?

Yeah, like 9/11 hijackers, eh ? :wink:

1 Like

Do the Jewish people have a historical attachment to New York that dates back two thousand years?

There have been Jewish people living and governing the land that is called Palestine since before the Roman Republic even existed.

2 Likes