Which party wants to end the illegal invasion? Neither. Here's my plan

I doubt that he interviewed or hired a single one of them. That’s way below his pay grade.

BUT. If E-verify were in place, this would have been much more difficult to do. So we are both in favor?

The buck stopped over there somewhere

2 Likes

I can tell you why he won’t.

As sole owner, all it takes is an edict. A command. A demand.

I bet you can guess why that never happened.

1 Like

Why??

Hiring practice IS his pay grade. As sole owner, he’s the one who makes that decision.

There’s still a piece missing. Make it felony to be in the country illegally and immediate deportation. Otherwise people are still going to just keep coming back.

His buddy hires them.

So he could save $20,000 bucks on salaries? The same man who gave up a $400,000 salary as president.

We both have our theories. But we are on the outside, so they are only theories. Maybe the dems should investigate this? I would actually approve of that.

But. E-verify would make this much more difficult to do. We should make it law.

Name three of Sean’s buddies who hire illegals.

I already said that I would be in favor of an investigation into this matter. Are you in favor of E-verify?

I said his buddy. You know who that is.

$20,000 x 100s?

That’s called a ‘business plan’.

That’s $20,000 bilked from an American.

1 Like

I already said that I would be in favor of an investigation into this matter. Are you in favor of E-verify?

Stop tuning in? Stop pretending Fox is “necessary” to balance out “the other side?” You’re literally sitting here complaining about right-wing media not “doing their jobs.”

Trump should lead by example.

Invasion?
Really?
You all better stop repeating after your lord and savior DJT and all his talk show/pundit sycophants. It’s not becoming at all. Does there need to be immigration reform??? absolutely!!! Invasion though??? Nawl…just more fearmongering to scare you know who.

Once again…

“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

Even a former segregationist like LBJ knew this and he is right. Still see it today.

Do you like my three ideas?

Should E-verify be law?

The only one that is viable and yield real results is number 3. Forget amnesty, lock them up ASAP. Guarantee so-called illegal immigration will come to a screeching halt. It will also force the powers that be in business to really start paying folks a fair wage to Americans to do those jobs, instead of getting illegal immigrants to work on the cheap.