Where was the universal excuse when I was a kid?

Democrats have been demonstrating the universal excuse: Blame all problems on the Russians. According to Hillary Clinton and Biden supporters, the Russians are supermen capable of doing practically anything even when there is no evidence. Here are a few examples of the universal excuse from recent history:

1. Clinton lost because Russians stole the 2016 election.
  2. Trump is a Russian operative.
  3. Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian operative.
  4. The whole Trump-Russian collusion hoax; ironically the primary evidence was a Clinton-funded dossier that uses real Russian disinformation.

The most recent example comes from former surveillance agency officials appointed under the Obama-Biden administration:

. . . the arrival on the US political scene of emails purportedly belonging to Vice President Biden’s son Hunter, much of it related to his time serving on the Board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma, has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation. We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement . . .
Clapper, Brennan: Hunter Biden Emails 'Russian Disinformation' Whether 'Genuine or Not'

My observation is that kids with Democrat parents now have the universal excuse. Here are a few examples of how it would work:

Mom to toddler: Did you em in your pants?
Toddler: No, the Russians emed in my pants.

Teacher: What happened to your homework?
Kid: The Russians stole it. (Replaces the dog ate it.)

Dad to teenager: I got an email from the principal about you acting up at school.
Teenager: The email, even if genuine, has the classic earmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign. Besides, the principal is a Russian operative.

Can you add more examples of effective use of the universal excuse?

Me…drunk…sorry honey, the Russians must’ve put alcohol in that vodka…damn it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Those evil Russians!

With the Biden email scandal, Democrats must believe that Russians are both supermen and incredibly stupid. The supermen must have been able to fabricate a whole laptop full incriminating emails and photos and got a clone of Hunter Biden to abandon it after leaving it for repairs along with two other computers.

The incredibly stupid part is that the repair shop could have just as easily wiped the hard-drives and sold the laptops to recover the cost of repairs.

1 Like

I remember this film “ The Russians are Coming The Russians are Coming”
Campy, 60’s, Cold War Comedy
Arkin, Reiner, Winters
When comedy was really funny.

1 Like

Yes, I enjoyed that movie. Of course no movie like that is possible to today since the Soviet Union ended and Hollywood now believes that all Russians are evil incarnate.

The Biden campaign has been claiming that the all the email releases and other damaging information related the Hunter and the Biden crime family are really Russian disinformation. Of course that implies that the Bidens’ former business partners that are backing up the authenticity of the emails must be Russian assets.

In order to justify budget increases, a near peer is necessary.

Classic meme:

1 Like

“The Russians” is becoming as meaningless as “homophobe” and “racist”.

3 Likes

Yes, there is some irony because the left used to be fine working with the Russians as allies against the common enemy, Republicans:

That changed when the Russians took Lenin off of the currency. Perhaps Democrats would change their tune if the Russia restored one of the greatest mass murders in history to his “proper” place of honor.

Project much?

“The media is so unfair to me”
“Obama left empty stockpiles, not my fault”
“I accept no responsibility”
“Twitter is so unfair to me”
“Chinas fault”
“My ex (insert any of the dozens of ex Trump employees now bad mouthing him” did a terrible job. It’s their fault"
“Dr Fauci made the wrong calls. Not me”
“The Biden lockdowns (while I was president) cause the bad economy”
“Civil unrest is not my fault. It’s the Democrats fault”

I could go on and on.

I’m not Trump’s are the one to lecture ANYONE about excuses

The former intel officials admit they have zero actual evidence of Russian involvement and the emails may well be genuine, but they still scream “Russia!”

Russia has become the default excuse for any screw ups on the left. It is the modern equivalent of “the dog ate my homework”.

Did you read the muller report or the Republicans lead Senate report?
You can argue how much Trump’s team new, but to day Russia didn’t interfere is just putting you head in the sand

No excuses worked when i was a kid. :grin:

Three totally worn out (from misuse) cards!

Egermancy, Egermancy. Everyone pleeze to get from sztreet!

For all the whining about Russia, the Democratic Party had no qualms letting an actual communist who worshipped the Soviets co-author their presidential campaign platform.

1 Like

Talk about projecting.

I could go on and on.

And you usually do.