WHERE’S JOE? Coronavirus Response, Trump Press Briefings ‘Eclipse’ Biden in 2020 Election

Originally published at: WHERE’S JOE? Coronavirus Response, Trump Press Briefings ‘Eclipse’ Biden in 2020 Election | Sean Hannity

Former Vice President Joe Biden mostly disappeared in recent days as the nation turned to the Trump administration and Governors across the United States to get vital information on the current Coronavirus crisis.

“The Trump administration has taken aggressive action to restrict travel and other social interactions to minimize the virus’s spread. The president’s poll numbers have risen among Americans for his handling of the coronavirus crisis over the past two weeks,” reports Just The News.

“Until a brief, roughly 14-minute video broadcast alone today from his home in Wilmington, Del., Biden hadn’t spoken formally on camera since Tuesday evening following primary victories over Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in three states,” adds the website.

“What I’m concerned about is that we see Donald Trump every day with this crisis giving his press report,” a donor told Biden over the weekend.

“I hope we hear less talk and see more evidence of fast action,” Biden said from his home studio. “My point is not simply that the president was wrong. My point is that the mindset, that was slow to recognize the problem in the first place to treat it with a seriousness is deserved, is still too much a part of how the president is addressing the problem. South Korea detected their first case of coronavirus on the same day we did, but they had tests and sophisticated tracing programs to stop the spread of the virus, so they didn’t have to put the entire country on lockdown. We had none of that. So we’re left with only one, the only extreme social distancing measures currently in place.”

Read the full report here.