WHERE’S JOE? Biden’s Lackluster Schedule Called into Question, No Events Since Campaign Kick-Off

Originally published at: WHERE’S JOE? Biden’s Lackluster Schedule Called into Question, No Events Since Campaign Kick-Off | Sean Hannity

Former Vice President and Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden’s campaign schedule was called into question this week; with supporter complaining they haven’t seen the Obama official since his kick-off event in Philadelphia on May 18th.

“After launching his Democratic presidential campaign in late April, the former vice president came out of the gate with a busy schedule, holding events in all four of the states that kick off the primary and caucus calendar, as well as stops in California. And Biden started and closed that campaign swing with speeches in his native Pennsylvania, which is also a crucial general election battleground state,” reports Fox News.

“But Biden hasn’t held a public campaign event since his large kickoff rally in Philadelphia on May 18. Since then, he’s only headlined a top-dollar fundraiser in Nashville, Tenn., and two more in Florida,” adds the article.

“Joe Biden has no public events scheduled,” read a release from his campaign.

The former Vice President now enjoys a double-digit lead over Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders according to recent polls.

President Trump unloaded on former Vice President and Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden Monday; saying Barack Obama “took him off the trash heap” during the 2008 race for the White House.

“Looks like Bernie Sanders is history. Sleepy Joe Biden is pulling ahead and think about it, I’m only here because of Sleepy Joe and the man who took him off the 1% trash heap, President O! China wants Sleepy Joe BADLY!” tweeted Trump.

Looks like Bernie Sanders is history. Sleepy Joe Biden is pulling ahead and think about it, I’m only here because of Sleepy Joe and the man who took him off the 1% trash heap, President O! China wants Sleepy Joe BADLY!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 20, 2019

“Trump’s tweet seemed to be a reference to Biden’s poor performance in the 2008 Democratic primaries. Biden consistently polled in the low single digits in that race and dropped out after garnering just 1 percent in the Iowa caucuses. Obama later tapped him to be his running mate,” reports Fox News.

“I look at Joe, I don’t know about him,” Trump told reporters last week. “I would never say anyone’s too old. I know they’re all making me look very young both in terms of age and in terms of energy.”

Read the full story at Fox News.