Where is Maxine Waters?

Funny how media doesn’t talk about the face of the Republican Party, Steve King.

2 Likes

Democrats shouldn’t jump around to the new flavor of the month. Waters is the tried and true. She can always be depended on to symbolize the party carry your banner.

Even if Hilary decided to run it would go nowhere. She expended all her political capital to grab the nomination last time.

She called in every favour used every ounce of leverage she had, and she lost.

She is a spent politically. Her and Bill no longer have the powerbase they once had.

Only Trump supporters and the right wing media want to keep this dream alive.

The front runners seem to be nuts. You sure you want to go with them as the soul of the party? :thinking:

You’ll have to excuse me if I don’t look to hardcore Trumpists as the arbiters of sane behavior.

1 Like

SHHHH!!

Let sleeping dogs lie.

What I’m afraid of is that they will bring her out during the general election to sway the multitudes of voters. She is a powerful orator.

Find Maxine, we must have her! We must talk about here again, otherwise we’re stuck lying about Omar again. I mean that’s okay, it’s just not the preference. Well it’s a close second.

It’s hard to lie about Omar. What derogatory remark can one make about her that isn’t true? I can’t think of one.

Well with that james brown wig, it kind of goes without saying.

She’s their secret weapon. All of the their others are dumb bombs, but maxine is the smartest bomb they have.

Smarter than the mueller bomb.

Why bother thinking at this point, just go with what feels good. But find Maxine first.

1 Like

Foxnews knows that sometimes ya gotta catapult the propaganda. Experience has shown them to focus on one or two things at a time until they drum the preferred narrative into the heads of their viewers.

Mission accomplished on Maxine Waters. They’re on to the Squad, now. Gonna have to link the Squad to some muggings in Minneapolis or something.

1 Like

There’s always Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. I hear she danced in college - COMMIE

1 Like

Correct. Warren and Harris way more popular than waters.

If waters ran she’d be behind 0% deblasio.

Allan

Wasn’t she running her own russia investigation??

How’d that turn out??

Probably should as Foxnews. They’re the ones who used to care about Maxine Waters.

She claims Trump is colluding with Nikita Khrushchev.

Married her bother is a total out and out lie.

Saying she was celebrating 9/11 is a total out and out lie.

Want some more.

Allan

You don’t know that either of those are lies.