Where have all the Mueller avatars gone?

I’m sure you watch his show religiously. :roll_eyes:

And we are now finding there never was, as far as collusion.

So we can call out a general group of posters, so long as its not an individual call out?

Honest question, looking for clarity here

A month ago it was all about impeachment and treason. Today its about how someone said he commented that he wondered why Washington didn’t name Mount Vernon for himself.

1 Like

It’s simple. Neither broadbrushing or callouts are allowed on their own.

But broadbrushing call-outs ARE allowed. :thinking:

4 Likes

Depends on the definition of “we”.

I’ll admit it doesn’t have the taste that mustard has, or the color of a tan suit, or the uniqueness of a girl carving a backwards “B” on her face, but you go with what you got.

1 Like

There was plenty of collusion. Just apparently not enough evidence to secure a guilty verdict beyond a reasonable doubt in a US court of law. We know of a ton of it already. Not least of which Paul Manafort delivering internal polling data to a Russian with ties to Russian Intelligence, when said intelligence was actively working to assist the campaign which Manafort was running at the time.

It was never about impeachment or treason. Who said that, except for a few?

Your fantasy.

As alwsys, context and content matters

Indeed.

Still murky as mud, but ill just use this thread as a general template for future reference

Just remember content and context matters.

Can you please expand on that, so we can all be clear on what context and content makes threads with the sole purpose of critiquing and broadbrushing other members OK?

2 Likes

One major American pol went to Putin’s private dacha and looked at “Tiger Map”. Was it:

A. Donald Trump

B. Hildawg

Personally, I’d rather not see him impeached. It would be far better if the voters sent him an eviction notice in 2020 in my opinion.

Then he’ll be SDNY’s problem.

6 Likes

Oh, I totally agree, unless the Mueller report, in all its unredactedness, clearly outlines that Trump has obstructed justice, I want Trump to be removed from office the democratic way, voted out.

This way the American people can take credit for getting rid of this blemish in American history.

1 Like

:point_up_2:

Seriously…? You know very well this is a call out thread.

There is literally nothing i can say to you that isnt a com at the moment…so im going to go vent elsewhere…

2 Likes