Where did the Monsters we see in the Fossil Record Come from?

According to Quantum mechanics, something is holding everything in our matrix together, some “Super Observer” that determined schrodinger’s cat would be alive everytime WE look. Otherwise reality wouldn’t be the same for everyone.

That’s indisputable proof of a “Super Observer”, God.

God truly does want all to be saved, but it would be cruel to force people against their will so He doesn’t do that.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,
(1 Tim. 2:3-5 NKJ)

He desires it, so the apostle showed how to be saved. Through the man Christ Jesus.

Bible was the first book mass produced on the Printing press; is world wide best seller every year. Exists in every language on earth.

If that’s keeping a secret, what is making it known?

“Perhaps” is speculation…

Anyways. If you don’t have a better reason for why God keeps his presence a secret, I’ll be on my way. It’s really a shame that God won’t clear up this confusion. Most people believe in Him, but they all think He has different ways He wants them to live.

If God was like “Hey, My People. It’s I, The Lord.” You know everybody would stop and listen. He could continue on by saying, “So, I heard there was some confusion about this whole After-Life thing. I just wanted to let you all know that the Mormons are right. You have to follow that religion or well, you’re not going like it. From now on, I’ll write Mormonism in the sky in order to help you remember, as well as concrete proof that I still exists. I know it’s been a while in your lifecycle since i made an appearance. I’ve been… busy. So, Bye everyone! Praise Me!”

That would go a long way to getting people in Heaven. How am I wrong?

I am open to belief in God. And God would know what sort of evidence would convince me.

But God has provided miraculous events in the past to convince people of his existence. By the reasoning you just provided above, God denied them the free will to choose belief. Think of Paul and many others that witnessed miracles and converted on the spot. You don’t have a problem with God denying their free will to believe.

Ah, so which of the two of us has a closed mind? I have stated that I could be convinced even if you think it would have to be miraculous evidence. Meanwhile, you have stated that nothing could convince you. Nothing.

It’s the 21st century now. People expect more out of the Allfather. He could use his sky message for local public alerts around the world. It would really bring the people of the world together if they knew for certain that God was looking out for all of them 24/7.

What do you think about my sky message idea? Would you believe then?

I’m sure that if I thought about it, God MUST have also thought about it at some point and rejected the idea. At least for now, anyways.

Free will. You are free to choose what you will believe.

I know this reality is similar to a “matrix”, therefore its absurd God doesn’t exist. Someone is doing the math, and its God.

You, perhaps a believe in Newtonian or Aristotelian (or Medieval) physics (or metaphysics), don’t see God at all behind the substance. That’s your choice.

You can be one of the fringe members of that sliver of humanity that can’t see God all around us, or not. Its your choice.

And God likes to watch us learn all about Him, when we study our Bibles that He providentially provided.

Don’t need Mormons or anyone else, we got our Bible the sure word of God.

Sidebar: just watched a couple of Howard Lovecraft cartoons. Who would have ever imagined my kids enjoying Cthulhu and Nyarlathotep in cartoon form?

If Humans aren’t allowed direct knowledge of God’s existence, to preserve their free will.

Then How can Angels still have free will if they are born with direct knowledge of God’s existence?

1 Like

Lol.
Have you heard Shoggoth on the roof? I’m listening to “If i were a deep one” right now.

Yet he provided miracles in the past…did he not mind destroying free will back then?

Your conclusion doesn’t follow from the premise. Knowledge God exists does not require you choose to OBEY Him. A third of heaven chose not to. And the Devil is their leader:

3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.
4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born.
5 She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne. (Rev. 12:3-5 NKJ)

This is “superhistorical”, Lady Zion representing the people of God throughout time, is here representing “Eve”. God promised the Deliverer “the Seed” would come through her.

Satan casts a third of heaven’s angels, who rebelled against God, down to the earth to try to stop the woman’s seed from being born (Gen. 3:15). They are called “the Nephilim” in Genesis 6:4.

Thousands of years later, Michael and his angels cast the Devil and his angels out of heaven:
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,
8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.
(Rev. 12:7-10 NKJ)

That happens in the end time. These angels thought they could “argue God into a self contradiction” and they failed. They lost the argument, in the end time they lose the war:

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.
13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.
15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,
18 “that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”
19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.
20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

(Rev. 19:11-20:1 NKJ)

Do not doubt Cthulhu’s ways.

I’m not going to read a wall of text. If you can’t make your points concise, it’s not worth continuing the conversation.

I’d have to seriously consider believing!

That’s what I’m saying. My threshold is pretty low. Just do something that can’t be rationally explained as anything other than God’s direct intervention. Most people throughout history used that threshold, but their understanding of the world was more limited, so more things didn’t make sense.

If a religion wanted to use quantum quarks as the basis of their religion, I would listen to their argument. There’s all kinds of things we don’t understand at that level yet.

The scriptures were “proof” of my claims, you don’t have to read them. The claims stand on their own.

As I said, your logic is invalid, knowledge God exists is irrelevant, immaterial and incompetent to the existence of “free will”.

Knowing God exists doesn’t stop one from choosing to disobey Him. = Free Will.

Scriptures are written by man. They’re flawed. Nothing in them can be taken for God’s actual words. If God wanted to speak to us He would. Man had to make up words for Him.

Jesus didn’t even write anything down himself. Everything about his life is second hand knowledge at best.

You forget, the ancient nation of Israel witnessed miracles performed by God, and they still strayed away from him.

More proof that having direct knowledge of God doesn’t take away people’s free will!