Where did the Monsters we see in the Fossil Record Come from?

The answer will probably be that your brain cant take orders when its on drugs. But that doesn’t
work. Because even your “decision tree” making essential you spirit thing still is affected by the drugs. You know…boost of confidence with the girls at the bar… or whoops I shouldn’t have done a head stand and lit my face on fire

Is your name Xenu too?

Yes that is what my spirit says. I am 30000 years old from planet niburu. Inhabiting human body to mine gold. Do not ask for evidence.

This is the only spiritual realm I’ve been to

Drugs and alcohol are not good examples for me–I have an extremely low tolerance for either, so I have always had to decline them. It does seem odd that if we are all just a bunch of neurons walking around, that some neurons choose drugs, alcohol, and tobacco, while other neurons eschew them. Some neurons seem to encourage mating while at the same time don’t want the results. Neurons seem to want love (or just sex) while at the same time other neurons are keen on crime and war. Some neurons want to live while other neurons are intent on ending themselves. Very inefficient things these neurons, with really no more value than termites and ants, wouldn’t you say? In fact, termites and ants might well be the more highly evolved form of neurons.

Why do you talk to us like we are 5 years old? I’m pretty sure when you say you teach science that you are just a Sunday school science teacher for very young children. I dont even know what you are trying to say above. The question was pretty clear. Why do drugs effect the spirit if the spirit isnt physical? Hell, why does depression or bipolar disorder effect your decision making if the spirit is what does the deciding?

It’s not odd at all and there are biochemical reasons why certain neuroreceptors get blocked by certain chemicals. I mean you’re saying that’s odd, and yet here you are saying you experience God and some dude 2000 years ago rose from the dead.

Yeah, this new forum software sucks.

Jesus’s resurrection from the dead is supported by most of his apostles being martyred for proclaiming this fact. Would you suffer to be crucified to defend a lie? The reason they chose to die these terrible deaths was because they were defending a fact.

Jim Jones says hi!

1 Like

Who wrote the gospels and when were the written?

Muslims flew planes into the world trade centers. I guess that means Islam is the true way because they martyred themselves

And 1000s of suicide bombers

The Christian martyrs did not commit suicide.

Christianity isn’t the only religion with martyrs, yes?

Those killed in Jihad are considered martyrs in Islam. Christian martyrs don’t try to kill others. Christians are the most persecuted in the world.

Try looking up Julie Aftab. She was tortured in Pakistan for refusing to deny Christianity. They poured acid down her throat and she still wouldn’t convert. Then they did surgery on her without anesthesia. They offered anesthesia if she would convert but she refused.

You were making a point that, people willfully dying for a belief in some way makes the belief a bit more valid, yes?

Especially those that died by crucifixion, were skinned alive, stoned to death…

Surely we can find many people throughout history dying for some belief at the hands of torture or execution? What about jesus’ apostles makes them a special case?

The apostles are special because they knew Christ personally. They knew Him before He died and they saw Him after He resurrected. They were willing to die and were martyred for proclaiming this truth of the resurrection.