Where did the Monsters we see in the Fossil Record Come from?

So God knew the outcome of the bet and knew by accepting the bet that it would mean the death of Job’s children.

I hope God doesn’t bet often.

It’s not my contention that God plays dice with people’s lives, or that he destroys people’s lives because he wants to troll the Devil.

No, we haven’t.

No. He didn’t do anything to Job.

He didn’t? He’s all knowing. He knows what would happen to Job if He makes this wager with the Devil. God’s hands are not clean in this. He should know better, being omniscient and all.

YES we have.
So you take the old News paper records
Catalina Island, California – 9 ft 2 inch skeleton

Amateur archaeologist Ralph Glidden unearthed and collected a total of 3,781 skeletons on the Channel Islands between 1919 and 1930. Working for the Heye Foundation of New York he unearthed a 9ft 2 in skeleton and several measuring over 7 feet:

Beaver Lake, Ozark Caves, Arkansas, 1913 – Nearly 10 ft skeleton and huge skulls.

Source:

Do these giants speak a language? In other words, talking dinosaurs?

So if I killed your children but gave you new ones you be ok?

Ha-Satan is not the “devil” as Christians have created.

God, the first geocacher.

Go reread the story. God didn’t kill anyone in Job.

You can not mix Nephillim with Dinosaurs.
Nephillim were humanoid Giants. Goliath was considered an offspring of one of the Nephillim.
If you are really interested go read the Book of Enoch.
And look up Ancient Giants even Native American Lore has belief of Giants.
Most old theologies do.

Nope.

Job didn’t kill his child.
He was about too and god stopped him.

Hmmm, you would think such skeletons would be studied extensively and written about by men of science with letters after their name.

Can you provide a peer reviewed paper showing the study of these amazing fossils?

Can you provide the name of the museum that they currently reside in?

Thanks.

That’s Abraham.

If I allowed your children to be killed as a result of my bet, but gave you new ones…you’d be ok with that?

God told Abraham to kill his child, but stopped him at the last minute.

God told Satan that Job would praise God no matter what Satan did to Job, short of killing him. Satan killed Jobs children, destroyed Jobs property, gave Job illnesses. Job still praised God. So God gave Job property, health, and new children as a reward for good behavior/faith.

You’re confusing Abraham with Job.

“Ok” really isn’t part of this conversation.