Where did the Monsters we see in the Fossil Record Come from?

Yes, you further explain what differentiated Christianity from Judaism, and why the two are incompatible.

Modern Judaism is a rejection of God by denying recognize Jesus as being sent by him.

Further proof the two are incompatible and that Islam is closer to Judaism in its beliefs than Christianity is.

Islam and Christian teachings recognize Jesus as a prophet.

Some people claiming the Christian faith elevate Jesus to the level of the God of Abraham

The three spring from the same source is about the most common thing that they share.

Yeah, I don’t know where the Bible lists rules about human sacrifice. But it does list rules for human slavery. :smiley:

Jesus is Lord. Jesus is God. One instance:

Jesus asks a rhetorical question in Matthew 19:16-17. A young man called Jesus Good Master. Jesus asked him why he called Him good if God alone is good. Jesus was telling him that He is God.

No he was making plain he wasn’t. If he was saying he was he would affirm it like he did with Peter.

Matthew 16:15 He said to them: “You, though, who do you say I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 In response Jesus said to him: “Happy you are, Simon son of Joʹnah, because flesh and blood did not reveal it to you, but my Father in the heavens did

Jesus was saying that He Himself is God because He is good.

and that is like kryptonite for religious indoctrination.

1 Like

Shrug. Then you misunderstand or have convinced yourself of this. Either way, I don’t see as we have anything further to discuss. May God bless you.

That would be most Christians.

Its not weird at all. I find religion fascinating. I like to talk about it. If you need a safe place or echo chamber go somewhere else.

Not really because they are not say jesus was anointed by God hence Christ. They are saying he is God.

Your really brave over there.
But it is an open forum - ill give you that.

Echo chamber - she’s right - dumb as can be.

I wish I could have my own forum to call Christians “dumb” and not let them speak then I could preach freely amirite

…in the mind of the arrogant.

When it comes to question of were there dinosaurs on Earth at the same time as man I can’t say yes and I can’t say no.

The bible doesn’t get into creation much as it was not important to overall message of the bible.

So much this. The ultimate purpose of religion is to make us feel better about things we dont (or used to) not understand. It’s a coping mechanism.

And, respectfully, it’s on full display in here.

1 Like