Where did the Monsters we see in the Fossil Record Come from?

Are you asking me that question?

My previous reply to you says that I think free will is the same in both places so I don’t understand the question.

:laughing:

I’m sorry. I thought that

meant that you believed that sort of direct knowledge of God’s will would mean we would no longer have the free will to choose that for ourselves.

I said: " … free will of CHOOSING faith …"

Choosing faith. Faith. It’s all over the scriptures that choosing faith in God is what he wants of us.

Who know what he wants of angels? I don’t.

But scripture tells us that some angels, even though angels directly gaze upon God, still used their free will to rebel. They have free will.

You will in Heaven too, if you are in Heaven.

PS: Scripture also tells us that if you reject God here on earth, you’re not going to have a place in Heaven, so if you’re following that route, your question about your free will in Heaven is moot.

Ok. If you want to add an extra word to the mix. That’s fine.

Why do Humans need to have faith, which requires belief without proof, to experience eternal life in heaven with God.
When Angels are simply required full obedience to their ruler, regardless of what he demands of them?

Wait. I said what I said, and you deleted the word in subsequent replies. If you want to delete it, (which changes what I said), then that’s NOT fine. Don’t try to suggest that I’m the one changing anything now.

I already said this: Who know what he wants of angels? I don’t.

It’s right there in what you quoted. Why ask again?

I’ve also said: God’s ways are His ways, and often they are not our ways. Scripture tells us that.

And I already said TO YOU in reply to one of your posts: Don’t expect me to explain God’s plan to you because I’m not God and I don’t have any way of knowing that plan.

You keep asking the same thing. I’m not going to make up reasons that are not mine to concoct.

Why is faith required of humans? It’s all throughout scripture. It’s what God wants. I’m not interested in arguing with Him. You’ll have to take that up with Him.

"Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe.”

You’re getting waaaaay too worked up over this just to make some silly semantic argumemt

Lol Borgia didnt say “you said God did” maybe you should take your own advice here…

You forget one essential fact. Man jumped out of paradise with both feet, choosing to follow Satan rather than God’s express command.

So they were kicked out of paradise.

If man want’s back into paradise, its on them.

Everyone in the world repent from their evil, and God will permit their reentry into paradise.

Its a good deal.

A question isnt a strawman. You can answer “no” then explain

Satan wasn’t in the garden.

What happened to my spoon?

I’ll take you at your word.

Which means he could provide a miracle for me to witness and I could still decide whther to believe and/or follow.

Yes, just like the flood that covered the earth.

You have decided not to follow. So why provide a miracle?

Evidently he was:

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? (Gen. 3:1 KJV)

Nope. That was just a serpent.

Book of Revelation revealed it is Satan:

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. (Rev. 12:9 KJV)

Because if I witnessed a miracle I would certainly consider following.

Why is it so important to some to believe the Bible should be interpreted literally?