Where are the masks

I only ever wore masks in places where I was made to such as doctor offices or when store were actually enforcing them.

To paraphrase, Trump told Woodward that he knew the virus was going to be worse than he actually told the American people it would be.

Kind of like “this inflation is just transitional and only temporary” or
“Putin doesn’t want me to be President, I’m the only one that can go toe toe with him”?

1 Like

Biden probably believes everything you wrote there. Trump literally said two opposite things as if they could both be true just to different audiences.

2,346 deaths reported in U.S. today.

When there were 500 a day under trump he was called “a killer”.

Now they’re rolling back everything. “Science”.

And over 550,000 dead since biden took office.

5 Likes

Those August 2020 headlines were brutal on Trump.

That was for 1000 a day.

Science!!

Safety…We care!!!

1 Like

Haven’t you heard? The science changes.

(When it is no longer expedient).

3 Likes

His lies were not “so called”. They were lies. And where we are now has nothing to do with what he did.
You can spin it for the Trump supporters. But consider how the majority of voters took it. Trump was wrong and so was Pence. I believe the folks who were in the virus meetings that Pence chaired when they say that every decision was made considering what the optics would be for the campaign. If accurate then decisions were not being made in the interest of the population. And that is a horrible way to run a country.

Didn’t Biden explain in the State of the Union that we were no longer to be divisive and use Covid politically? Besides, it’s no longer the Presidents responsibility. It is now the responsibility of the governors. Especially the Republican governors. Especially DeSantis…or any other one,that starts peaking in the polls.

3 Likes

That would make Brandon optics far worse by your logic.

More than twice as bad.

Trump was correct.

We are learning to live with the virus.

1 Like

Trump at least had meetings with the governors and got the what was needed.

1 Like

Trump: Held crowded indoor events not caring about transmission
Biden: Eschewed crowded indoor events.

Trump: Chose not to lead by example and even lied to us about the severity of the virus
Biden: Leads by example and has been straight with us about the virus

Trump: Had to deal with a virus that was much less contagious
Biden: Has to deal with a virus that is much more contagious AND with groups of stupid adults who refuse to get vaccinated for no good reason.

biden had rallies with people honking, which we now know means "“HH” or, “heil hitler”.

biden told people in December that we didn’t have to worry or panic about omicron and more people have died during the omicron surge than during Delta. And don’t forget that he had no testing in place, and was completely unprepared for the omicron surge he told people not to worry about.

trump had to deal with a novel virus with, with no vaccines or treatments, and bad advice all around from the highest paid bureaucrats in Washington. Not to mention DEMOCRAT governors intentionally ordering covid patients into nursing homes putting the most at risk in direct danger.

6 Likes

And what purpose would have been served if Trump had told the people that “hundreds of thousands of you are going to die”?

3 Likes

You are right … and a most of those lies came directly from Fauci.

The truth! Or are you ok with “your” side lying.

Both “sides” lie. Are you forgetting all of Biden’s comforting assurances?

1 Like

I agree. Find me defending Biden’s lies, not being wrong but outright lying.

Did you believe and defend him when he said that if you get vaccinated you would not get Covid and you couldn’t give it to anyone else? That was known to be false at the time he said it.

2 Likes

Don’t think so. I have defended people who don’t want to get vaccinated including my own adult child.

1 Like

You don’t think so, yet you think I should know whether you have or not? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Defending people’s right to not be vaccinated is not at all the same thing as believing abd/or Biden’s lies.

2 Likes