When will the media figure out that they won?

I don’t have one. I don’t even have a benchmark to know what you consider to be a baby question vs a non-baby question. Is asking if he’ll take a vaccine a baby question? What about asking about world trade agreements or short term solutions to unemployment? Nobody asked him about his favorite ice cream flavor or whatever was your example earlier… Perhaps you can provide an example of non-baby question a reporter should have asked him.

Right? And they play this stooopid assed game where they think their violent inner city goons are not actually their people. They make this claim as they engage in covering up the actions of violent inner city goons. Our people don’t believe it, their people don’t believe it. Nobody believes it. But they still think they are fooling somebody.

I already knew that. That’s because Biden is asked only baby questions. He’s treated like a toddler. This embarrassment will probably never end. I wonder if they will burp him and change his diaper too.

1 Like

Well then I’ll just guess. I’m going with “baby” meaning “King of the Lizard People”.

Perhaps you can provide an example of non-baby question a reporter should have asked him.

Perhaps I can.

"Mr. Biden there was talk of stacking the court. Do you intend to do so?"

That’s one. I have about 1000 more of you need more. But his next question will be. "Mr. Biden, How bad is what Trump is doing?"

Precisely…it’s called plausible deniability. It’s what libs are great at. We see it here all the time. They deny deny and deny until they grow a pair and finally admit what we knew all along.

2 Likes

He already answered that:

So he didn’t answer it.

You call it news, I call sheeple food. So eat up…I know you’re hungry for more.

Now that’s a dog whistle.

Plausible deniability first and foremost must be plausible. It certainly is not. Nobody believes them. Which again, is why they cover it up.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

“If elected, what I will do is I’ll put together a national commission of – bipartisan commission of scholars, constitutional scholars, Democrats, Republicans, liberal/conservative. And I will – ask them to over 180 days come back to me with recommendations as to how to reform the court system because it’s getting out of whack,” Biden said

I wasn’t going to go there, but thanks for pulling his card on that because that is exactly what it is. Going from thugs to goons…hmmmm :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Wrong. A dog whistle is a secret message that only dogs can hear. Everyone should hear this loud and clear. If this is a dog whistle, then I need a stronger term. :grin:

Every time a black person hits a Trump supporter they must be BLM, right?

And not just any goons… inner city goons.

If you say so.

But he didn’t answer…he just put it off. Stall it until after election.

Stop thinking people are that stupid…unless of course…

1 Like

“Thugs” was getting a little cliché don’t you agree? I’m not much of a trend follower. Do you have a name that I can use that won’t hurt the feelings of any thugs/goons? Something tasteful yet accurate? Who knows, I might like you choice. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: