When the iron fist of government is used to compel you to take the Covid vaccine …

So, are you saying they are lying about the deaths and hospitalizations in Illinois?

SEE: 159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases

Are they also lying about what happened in Massachusetts?

see: 5,100 Vaccinated People Acquire COVID in Massachusetts… 80 Dead

JWK

Is it not a fact President Biden is giving aid and comfort to thousands of Covid infected foreigners, who are invading our southern border?

Nope I did not say they were lying…

I asked you how many UNVACCINATED people have died from Covid over the same period.

1 Like

Seems there’s No liberty in modern liberalism

Be sure to smile as you dry cough on them.

I am old enough to remember how the government made the polio vaccine mandatory. And I told both my Daughter’s about it. They both don’t want the vaccine. And their response was to say that back in the 50\s there was not the level of media like today for folks to get the truth. Then they will rant on about all of the government conspiracies. They both have good jobs at companies that are now considering having their employees get vaccinated. And both of them are willing to flush their carriers down the drain because “no one is going to tell me what to do”.

1 Like

Polio still exists, only in Countries that can’t provide the vaccine.
Vacs do actually work.
It’s a choice…

Well then are you saying they are lying about what happened in Massachusetts?

SEE: 5,100 Vaccinated People Acquire COVID in Massachusetts… 80 Dead

JWK

80 is a pretty low number.

The governor of Texas is a nasty individual. He’s prohibiting business and school from
Masking rules. And at same time asking hospital to allocate space for covid.

Here in Austin we are down to 6 ICU beds for a population of 2.4M. In the Dallas Metro Area they are down to 75 ICU beds for a population of 8M. In Houston which has the largest complex for pediatric medicine they had to air lift a 11 year old girl to a hospital 150 miles away for treatment. Gov. Abbott and Gov. Desantis may be signing their own re-election death certificates. Even Gov. Hutchinson of Arkansas admitted that he made a mistake.

There wouldn’t be a covid problem in Texas if the nasty Biden Administration would not allow the tens of thousands of covid positive foreigners to flood across the border as they are now doing.

JWK

Is it not a fact President Biden is giving aid and comfort to thousands of Covid infected foreigners, who are invading our southern border?

1 Like

Totally false. Do your homework.

Answer my question first, please

How many unvaccinated people died over the same period?

No, it is not an actual fact.
We are not being invaded.

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

*Emma Lazarus’s 1883* 

How many that post here came by human strife?
What?
None?
Really?
None?

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

*Emma Lazarus’s 1883* 

We are America.

If that is true then wearing masks would be something abbott should support. We want to prevent the spread right?

No. He bet the house on no masks and not closure at all cost. While at the same time prepping the hospitals for massive covid patients. He needs to go to prison for this.

That is bothersome. I have not done my homework on this. But if you are correct it begs the question on why we and other modern nations have not done enough to end this?

Your “question” is irrelevant to me, but you are free to answer your own question.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

It is true!

JWK

Then provide some links. And provide the links that if not for the border the Texas numbers would be equal to the national numbers of infections and hospitalizations.

Why don’t you want to answer? Why are you only interested in vaccinated deaths?

How many unvaccinated deaths over the same person?

1 Like