When is the first debate scheduled?

I have heard nothing. Anybody have any info? Are they using Covid as an excuse? Yesterday I got off a packed airplane. Masks, but no social distancing. If this is okay, then I’m guessing that debates would be as well? Come on republicans, make a challenge.

Presidential Debates

7 Likes

Hurry up and pick a challenger.

September 29, 2020.

South bend, IN

Allan

It came up “Ted Nugent.” :laughing:

Do you know when the first debate is scheduled? That’s the title of the thread. You know why? Because I don’t know. :man_shrugging:

Man, how the heck did you find that? :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah. I’m not as computer savvy as I hoped. I wanted it to come up and say “Presidential Debates” so you could answer your own question

I suggest replacing “Ted Nugent” with “Presidential Debates” and continue on your quest.

1 Like

The amazing biggestal99 never reveals his secrets.

I put in non partisan debate schedule into a search engine.

Allan

2 Likes

Thank you. Do you have a link?

I think that’s pretty late in the game. Maybe they could slip one in before that? I don’t understand why they like to cram all of them in in just a few weeks. Spread them out a little.

It took me about 2 minutes to find this on Google. Google is our friend.

3 Likes

What did you find?

I didn’t look. I wasn’t asking the question. I was trying to help you answer yours.

4 Likes

Yeah on in late September than 2 in October after the VP debate.

the VP debate is October 7.

Allan

Dude, just Google it like anyone else who is wondering about something like this.
:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

Joe Biden, will be held on Tuesday, September 29 at the University of Notre Dame in Indiana. The second presidential debate will take place at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor on Thursday, October 15, and the final debate is set for Thursday, October 22 at Belmont University in Nashville.

I hate the way they squeeze them all in at the last moment.

That’s the only time it matters.

Why? We dont need an endless parade of debates. 3 is enough

How are these debates being scored? Who can mumble less incoherent babble?

1 Like

I skimmed it bit did not see which one FOX news is hosting.

6 Likes