What's your take on why there are still states not allowing gyms to re-open?

Seems to me that politics (and not science) is the only thing stopping certain state governors from allowing gym owners to re-open safely.

What really gives here, particularly in areas where there are NOT still current hot spots for the virus?

Governors are on a power trip right now.

That and they don’t want the money train to end.

They’re reopen here with duplicate weights unavailable and maximum capacities. Everyone must wear some sort of face covering

These officials are not only on a power trip, but endangering public health as obesity is a risk factor for worse complications from COVID-19. But hey, just sit everybody at home & give them fewer options to move around and lose weight, killing jobs & the economy as well.

That’s a bright idea :roll_eyes:

Bruh, no bureaucrat punks keeping me from hard gains. I got the fortress of swolitude going on 24/7 in Garago de Mwevanso. Deadlifts and death metal all day every day, baby.

If Governor Candyass wants me to shut down, he’d best be ready to throw down - I got two guns ready to go, locked and loaded.

Anywho, here’s the rationale: Here's Why COVID-19 Can Spread So Easily at Gyms and Fitness Classes

I don’t understand the political upside of keeping gyms closed.