What's wrong with Hillary?

Where is your evidence that it’s Photoshopped?

damn shes gorgeous

what the hell??

I didn’t think it was possible for her to be any uglier than she already was. I was wrong.
It looks like she is wearing bottle caps or condoms around her neck.

1 Like

my gawd… awful

I dont know if she had plastic surgery or photoshopped the pic. It’s not a flattering photo,either way, n I wish she could find some inner peace. She has never gotten over losing the 2016 election, especially after getting the same treatment she gave Bernie when Obama won the nomination. She needs to gather up what’s left of her dignity after her 3 year tour of "Its everyone else’s fault I lost ", write a few more books n be a grandma. There is definitely dignity in that title n no one can take that away from her.
It wont be a popular thing to say, but I feel sorry for Hillary. She had an obvious mental breakdown n it was so bad her fellow Dems wanted her to just STOP TALKING. It’s just a very, very sad situation.
If she had botox, I really hope she doesnt continue using that stuff cuz it’s really bad stuff .

1 Like

It’s not photoshopped. That’s a typical liberal lie by the typical line up of liberal liars.

It’s Tom Shillue in a wig.

She looks like a 72 year old woman. One cannot determine “normal” or otherwise from visual perception.
For example, an argument could be made Ted Bundy “looked normal” but he was in fact a homicidal maniac.

That picture makes her look like a circus freak- hideous.

Give it a year. lol

I only vote for the best-looking politicians.

de7132b11bef832f8a1c58ffb52320b2-2

The panty lines are especially macho.

I can’t tell if he’s wearing tighty-whities or an adult diaper.

The important thing is, he looks incredible so let’s just focus on how terrible libs look.

Indeed. Like I said, I only vote for the best-looking politicians, and Trump’s lumpy physique and comb-over will be hard to beat. If the Dems want my vote in 2020 they basically need to nominate George Clooney or Beyonce.

Clooney maybe, but never a woman. Everyone knows females age horribly and are therefore easy targets for ridicule and contempt. This is why real men trade their hag wives in for younger models when they reach a certain age.

Funny, I took the Prez for a boxer guy.
Wrong again I recon.

Clooney’s going to need a younger wife if he wants me to take him seriously as a candidate. He’s barely old enough to be her father!

Fixed it fer ya