What's with Biden's border Czar?

Trump’s policies had things in great shape and getting better every month. Maybe because the remain in Mexico program was awesome? When do you expect Kamala to actually do something border Czar-ish? So far, I believe in over three months she has done exactly zippo. Just a little talking when pressed. And some giggling of course. When she’s not hiding from the press.

So what do you think? Time for her to start Czar-ing?

56 Republicans Demand Biden Remove Kamala Harris as “Border Czar” (welovetrump.com)

2 Likes

It’s a lose/lose for her.

1 Like

I agree. He stuck her with the problem he created. But: She needs to do SOMETHING or quit. Ignoring it is not acceptable.

5 Likes

So, let’s say she goes to the border. Everyone shuts up about it. What is it going to change? She doesn’t care. She never will.

2 Likes

She can’t.

I’ve never witnessed a President personally involve himself, in so much as Trump did and in this illegal immigration area, IMO he’ll be looked back in history, as the strongest of any President before his time.

4 Likes

the administration is literal children. like from 6th grade mentality

No. I don’t hate it at all. Stuff happens.

My question stands.

When do you expect Kamala to actually do something border Czar-ish? So far, I believe in over three months she has done exactly zippo. Just a little talking when pressed. And some giggling of course. When she’s not hiding from the press.

Not so fast speedy. That was an easy fix. :+1:

When do you expect Kamala to actually do something border Czar-ish? So far, I believe in over three months she has done exactly zippo. Just a little talking when pressed. And some giggling of course. When she’s not hiding from the press.

Got anything?

Fixed it! Thanks for the heads up!
:wink:

Any clue?

Correct. Going back to the Trump policy would be humiliating. But it would also be successful.

Good description. 6th graders hiding from responsibility.

1 Like

Maybe Kamala has one of these jackets too.

Kamala is not the President’s wife so you are not making a valid comparison.

“Fweedom” is going to El Paso!! Yaaa it’s 800 miles from McAllen LOL
Now fire the Chief of the Border Patrol?

Don’t like the message, fire the messenger.

If she does she won’t look like that in it.

Unfortunate choice of wardrobe.

Trump’s going next week. :rofl:

To the US Mexico border or the Texas New Mexico border?
LOL

1 Like

Remind me again what Melania was in charge of?