What's the point of attacking the voter?

And it would be valid now too.

No, it won’t. No more lib judges.

The point is their fragile psyche has been rocked and they are lashing out. I’d compare it to a man drowning and what he’d do to the only person that swam from shore to attempt to save him.

Dude that was funny I am sorry but between that and accusing Cruz of being the zodiac killer I never thought politics could be funny.

Imagine being Cruz who supposedly is a debate monster only to get in a debate with Trump and be like “Oh ya your dad killed JFK”, how do you even respond :slight_smile:

But nothing beat Trump bringing in former Bill Clinton rape accusers and lining them up in the front roll of the debate in front of Hillary. That is master level trolling at a level one can’t comprehend, which happened right after the access Hollywood tape was released and right after that the whole media was talking about the accusers being in the front roll rather than the access Hollywood tapes, so the guy as clownish as he is knows how I turn a negative situation into a positive one.

I wonder whether N Pelosi will introduce D Trump as the impeached president of the USA.

With respect to what should Cruz have done? Certainly not become a toadying sycophant to D Trump that Cruz has become.

You would almost think none of the Trumpist here ever heard of Rush Limbaugh.

2 Likes

What was it then? An act of God?

That puts you to the left of the Democrats.

That is a remarkable piece of stating the obvious given I have already articulated where I am on the political spectrum.

Yes, to the left of Lenin, which makes you a moderate in your mind.

1 Like

The point of attacking the voter is to paint them as incapable. Unworthy. Ignorant (see Lemon).

Eventually establishing a trend to be used by the Ruling Class for fundamentally changing the form of government.

I guess she can, it didn’t have much effect on Bill Clinton he went on as nothing happened and the Republican House took a beating because of it. Trump in contrast impeached by a partisan congress it would have had a lot more merit had they got a few republican votes.

She should! It might help with her depression. :blush:

1 Like

…make themselves feel better about their loss. It’s one of nature’s pacifiers.

So why are you always going around calling people stupid sheep? Sheer malice?

That’s redundant.

It’s a new phenomenon where the MSM has become a feeding trough to perpetuate an agenda to those at their troughs to begin eating and bleeting what they’re fed :sunglasses:

You didn’t answer the question. No worries.

All I’ve seen from you in well over a month…is “likes”. I’m honored.

Now…I thought I did when I said, “it’s a new phenomenon”. I’m just applying what I’m witnessing. I hope you know that I do not “feel” better as a result? I’m bothered by this. The first step to solving a problem…is to identify it and this is a new problem, that I’m attempting to identify.

don’t be.