What's the point of attacking the voter?

Black voters living on the Democrat Plantation because they were too stupid to know better
Cadillac Queen
Coastal elites
Snowflakes

Obama started these insults?

No. I never claimed he did. Why do you ask?

Think you meant warfare queens :wink:

With the possible exception of snowflake, all these derogatory terms predate Obama, and were in use by conservative talking heads long before Obama.

Putting to the lie that this kind of thing “probably started in the Obama Administration”.

Yeah- but their symbol was the supposed lady from Chicago who “wore furs and drove a Cadillac”.

Of course, Ronald Reagan made her up out of whole cloth, but…

Which politician used these against the voters? Any names?

And if you don’t call me a liar, I won’t call you a jackass. Lets keep this respectful shall we?

Republican use to call Black people Slaves for voting Democrat.

Which one? Reagan? Bush? Nixon?

I like that “Warfare Queens” better than Neocons. Good one :+1:

Back in the day, the media and politicians saved all of their insults for their opponent. The voter was rarely if ever a target.

This was literally MY FIRST SENTENCE. I don’t know how you missed it

who is to blame for the shift in marketing in your mind?

There is enough blame to go around. I’m trying to understand the logic. When a candidate insults the voter, he has lost that voter for ever. So what’s the point?

Except that neoconservatism is a historically accepted political movement.

You have no reason to explain yourself to the likes of him.

Painting those not like them as unworthy. Listen to the Lemon tape to hear what they think of us.

What did M McConnell say about B Obama? Hint: it has something to do with a one-term president.

Also, a lot has been said about H Clinton and her supporters not accepting the result of the 2016 presidential election. Why hasn’t M McConnell accepted the 2018 midterm election in the House of Reps? Why has he spat the dummy and refused to bring legislation passed by the House of Reps to the floor of the Senate and have a debate and vote on that legislation?

Lemon and his 2 friends did us a great favor actually. The RNC has already turned it into a very effective ad. :+1::grin:

1 Like

It’s funny to hear trump supporters complaining about people attacking others.

It does seem to ring hollow in view of my experience on this site.

Insulting and belittling liberals, the media, and pretty much anyone who disagrees with him about anything, obviously benefits Trump. His base loves it. I doubt it brings in more voters, but it gets his hardcore acolytes fired up.