What's the new standard for mask wearing?

West Chester, Ohio.

There is no vaccine, yet.

ā€œ The company has agreed to provide at least 300 million doses to the United States, which it said could begin receiving shipments as early as September.

But the company warned there is not guarantee their vaccine will work.

"We are hopeful that it will be safe and effective, but we need to wait for the results of the clinical trial program,ā€˜ā€™ the company statedā€

It is ready. And I have insider knowledge. It will go into production while the trials are completing. As soon as the equipment is retro-fitted and tested. That way, when it is approved, it will already be available. Nothing you can say will dispute this. I know this to be 100 percent true. You not knowing it does not mean that I donā€™t know it.

1 Like

Until when? Whatā€™s the official goal?

Noā€¦

We didā€¦for a short period of timeā€¦then we lost site of the prizeā€¦In the Rush to reopen the economies of the various states in the country those who did so in a drawn out concerted effort, have fared much better than those who just opened up all at once or in a much quicker fashion. The Governors of Illinois and Indiana have worked almost hand in hand in developing their plans to coincide with each other. Governors Pritzger and Holcomb, D and R respectively put their political differences aside and because we share several points of adjacent commerce and travel with each other ( I am from Indianaā€¦Chicago Adjacent) My County, Lake County has a huge portion of the 486,000 people who work in Will, or Cook Counties in Illinoisā€¦or in Chicago Proper. As they have developed plans, Indiana was a head of the progress in Illinois by a week or two, except for Marion County, (Indianapolis) and Lake (Chicago Adjacent) they were on different time lines. I have been keeping track of the progress in Lake and Porter Counties in Indiana as they are the counties my agency serves. both counties are trending downward nicelyā€¦Lake County often has a once a week spike in positives, but that is due to a once a week spike in tests as well. We have maintained 0 deaths for three days now. That is a first.

We are trying to maintain the flattened curve, THere are 30 states out there that did not and now seem surprised by the fact that they are trending the wrong way.

Go figure?

2 Likes

A particular politician made pretending that COVID wasnā€™t a big deal part of the tribal identification for his people. Canā€™t remember his name. Fat fellow. Wears makeup.

11 Likes

We are trying to keep more people from losing their homes.

Go figure?

Michael Moore? Alec Baldwin maybe?

Maybe until we have a vaccine? Maybe until we get to a point where all counties in a state are testing at below 5% for 14 days. Itā€™s arbitrary at this pointā€¦I donā€™t think that there is any standard either by states or federal authorities. They need to get there.
Until this happensā€¦I donā€™t need someone to tell me to wear or not to wear. Until itā€™s gone the mask will always be with me.

5 Likes

Itā€™s too bad yā€™allā€™s crowing about how the virus is no big deal deal no longer involves calling it a liberal virus and who cares it doesnā€™t affect us.

Feelings changing now that youā€™re at risk?

2 Likes

No no no. Wears orange greasepaint. Ludicrously oversized suits.

1 Like

Is that the official stance? Or did you make that up?

It is not ready. Phase 4 internal trials have shown a complete breakdown in the process and the binding agents have been scrapped at this point. There is also serious concern about contraindication due to the molecular atrophy leading to a potential number of demyelinating disorders. This is not a start-over-from-scratch setback, but it is serious nonetheless. I know way more than you think.

As for the equipment being retro-fitted, that is not a lengthy process at all. If you know as much as you claim, then be honest about this.

8 Likes

Thereā€™s not going to be an effective vaccine.

1 Like

I he a hip hop artists? Or the guy who wiped out ISIS?

Until all 50 states are seeing substantial decreases in their daily infected rates that remain consistent for a minimum of 14 days. The official goal is to save American lives.

2 Likes

What a dictator this governor is.
Jeez. Another leftist governor telling proud Texans what to do. Probably this loser was born in some lib state like NY.
Impeach this lib governor!

1 Like

We already saved American lives. What do they need to see before they say itā€™s cool to dump the masks? Have you heard anything?

I am not saying everyone has got to stay home. Hell I am at work, but we are practicing social distancing, we are wearing masksā€¦we have limits on the number of people in certain areas. Let people go back to work. I say if you are at work, in a store, in a crowd, wear a mask. I am all for opening upā€¦but you have to put limitations as to how wide open that is. We have a whole protocol in place. I am sitting here in my office, and not wearing a mask. If I go out to the hallway or someone elseā€™s office I put my mask on. I come back, I use sanitizer.

Itā€™s not that hardā€¦why are people hell bent on fighting these common sense, common good criteria for getting back to work.

5 Likes