What's the new standard for mask wearing?

Unless you’re exempt cause ya gotta riot. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Because it makes it looks like there’s actually a pandemic going on . And that makes it look bad for Dear Leader. And we can’t have that…

1 Like

What are you on about here? Wear a damn mask in public people. No matter who you are or what your reason is for being in public. WEAR A MASK!

1 Like

People, wear your ■■■■■■■ masks! It really isn’t that hard to do. Just pretend that everyone you encounter has the virus.

2 Likes

Don’t be like the numbskulls in Texas. Wear a ■■■■■■■ mask!

https://twitter.com/aliceollstein/status/1276177205425590274?s=21

4 Likes

Oh stop with the hysterics.

Pandemics are going to wipe segments of the population out as it always has.

2 Likes

Abbott is saying what many of us here are saying…WEAR A ■■■■■■■ MASK!

1 Like

I think there is strength in wearing one. You are showing people that you are willing to sacrifice a tiny amount of comfort in order to help protect them and their lives. That is what really strong people do. Try to save other people’s lives.

4 Likes

I usually cough next to the idiots that don’t wear masks. Their reaction is ■■■■■■■ priceless. :rofl:

5 Likes

WEAR A MASK IN PUBLIC! PERIOD!

Listen to the experts. Listen to the conservative Governor of Texas. Wear a mask!

Appear weak, you say?!?

Since I’ve started wearing my “All American Badass” mask, men cower before me and women fight to bask in my manly aura. My mask lets people know three things:

• I am American
  • I am a badass
  • I take public health seriously - and what’s more alpha than extreme virus slaying?!?!
9 Likes

Awesome! :clap:

1 Like

If I want to riot can I too be exempt?

1 Like

Everyone should be wearing a mask in public. Period.

1 Like

Even dumbass rioters wore masks! :rofl:

4 Likes

I think it comes down to this. I have been doing a great deal of reading and statistical analysis. Right now there are only a handful of states that are trending in the right direction…Remember…this is not overall numbers but trends.

They are, according to covidexitstrategy.org
Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, D.C., Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia and Washington. These states are making progress toward getting through this overall.

These states are trending better than all others:
Illinois, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, These are based on the number of decreasing positive daily test numbers, ability to handle new cases medically, for instance, Illinois has been rated trending better, while Indiana has a higher daily decrease in cases…but Illinois has a larger overall decrease in positive cases. But Indiana has a higher rate of decrease in overall COVID rate. But has fewer ICU beds available to COVID patients…because they have about 60 % of ICU beds being used by non COVID patients…so this lowers our rating in Indiana to making Progress.

I will try to post a workable link so you all can see the full site.

In conclusion, I think it comes down to the more dense population centers need to really work on continuing to socially distance, wear masks and stay out of crowded public spaces as much as possible…in those areas…for the rest of us, I think things are loosening up well, I still wear my mask, because I care about others, I work in health care, and I do it to protect my wife.

The overall thought still remains that me wearing a mask protects you, you wearing a mask protects me. Caring about each other is such a simplistic way, seems simple to do. Masks can come off when all 50 states start to be trending downward and staying that way like Illinois. I don’t know why others don’t want to wear a mask in public. THE E.U. has proven that wearing the mask has mitigated their outbreak quite well. While we have 30 of 50 states continuing to have outbreaks and spread the virus. It’s so simple…why wouldn’t everyone wear a mask when in public?

2 Likes

No it isn’t, it’s sheer stupidity! :roll_eyes:

According to health experts in my state, few if any cases can be attributed to protesters. New cases are mainly related to people crowded together in enclosed spaces like bars.

5 Likes

The big picture: The U.S. today is getting closer to the worst-case scenario envisioned in the spring — a nationwide crisis, made worse by a vacuum of political leadership, threatening to overwhelm hospitals and spread out of control.

• Nationwide, cases are up 30% compared to the beginning of this month, and dramatically worsening outbreaks in several states are beginning to strain hospital capacity — the same concern that prompted the nationwide lockdown in the first place.
  • This is the grimmest map in the eight weeks since Axios began tracking the change in new cases in every state.

By the numbers: Over half the country — 26 states — have seen their coronavirus caseloads increase over the past week.

WEAR A MASK PEOPLE! This is real and it is not going away until people start putting their fellow American’s lives ahead of their own small inconvenience.

1 Like

Same here in California. Younger idiots filling up the bars with the majority not wearing masks.

1 Like