What would you do if Iran responds?

5 Likes

No he didn’t. He made a martyr and the man was immediately replaced. Honest question, do you actually play chess?

1 Like

Grab them Freedom Fries!
Hug your flag!
How dare ANYONE question Trump or going into another war!!! How unpatriotic!

2 Likes

And ignored it when they passed his imposed line.

1 Like

And you cheered when Trump* claimed that NK was no longer a nuclear threat.

Huh.

1 Like

I did? I don’t remember that.

Let’s see. I found where I said I didn’t believe that NK was ready to abandon their nuclear program.

Maybe you can support your post indicating where I stated something different? Otherwise your statement is incorrect, misleading and totally fabricated.

1 Like

Now now - you know Donnie and Kim fell in love. Everything is peachy with NK now.

1 Like

Precisely. Which is why it was ever-moving. “Now I dare you to cross THIS line…”

1 Like

Now, now - you would be wrong about that.

Are you saying Trump gave us fake news when he stated that he and Kim fell in love?

1 Like

I didn’t believe Iran, I believed Trump, who vouched for Iran’s compliance to Congress.

I’m saying I never made the statement Nuffsaid I did.

Your response there was to what South Korean President said, not what Trump said:

“South Korean President Moon Jae-in announced Thursday that North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un is prepared to fully denuclearize the Korean peninsula without demanding “impossible” concessions; a major victory for President Trump ahead of next month’s summit.”

Would care to prove this:

And you cheered when Trump* claimed that NK was no longer a nuclear threat.

Huh.

Total fabrication.

eric trump is young enough to serve. when can we expect him to enlist

So that was a bad idea? It would have been better to let a mass murderer walk?

Right after the after the Obama girls do.

2 Likes

Sure. We question Trump about as often as you question Shifty, Nadler, Nancy and Chuck. Right?

Iran has announced that they would respond harshly. What should we do if that happens?

Calling the killing of a mass murderer a blunder IS defending Iran. You are totally agreeing with them.

1 Like