What Will They Do!?

Apparently otherwise you wouldn’t feel the need to make such things up.

When did they obtain their visas?

When did they enter the US?

When did they plot, plan and and train for the attack in the US?

The Bush Administration had only been in power for 8 months prior to the attack.

1 Like

You can’t change facts. The indisputable fact is that George W. Bush is responsible for 9/11.

Those deaths are on his head.

You haven’t established a single fact.

1 Like

I established one fact. That fact is that George W. Bush was responsible for 9/11.

Fallacy is not fact.

When was the first attack on the WTC’s? What administration then failed to do anything to stop Bin Laden following that attack?

Fact is fact.

Facts can be supported by evidence, none of which you have provided, instead you deny them.

1 Like

The indisputable fact is that George W. Bush, our Commander in Chief at the time of 9/11 and AS SUCH the person responsible for the defense of our country, was responsible for that attack.

Sometimes, facts sting horribly.

You got one thing right. Bush was the commander in chief for 8 months prior to the attack.

WHo was the CinC who failed to do anything to stop Bin Laden following the prior attack and allowed the key players to enter the US, remain in the US, plan, train for, and prepare to execute the attack?

Who was Commander in Chief of our armed forces and responsible for our country’s defenses on the day of 9/11?

Since you’ve failed to answer any of my questions I’ll wait till you catch up before repeating the answer.

1 Like

Who was Commander in Chief of our armed forces and responsible for our country’s defenses on the day of 9/11?

At least under Gore, the correct president from that election, we had a chance to stop it.

The whole issue is morally disgusting. Two incompetent Republican presidents in a row. And all of those deaths because of it.

Trump is cool

Beyond that! Overshot. Way off target. Wild. Shakey. Jerky

Two? Reagan was senile.

1 Like

Yes Trump is cool, but he’s definitely not the government.

Yeah, the National Parks are still open - but there’s no staff.

No bathrooms. No campsites. Trash is piling up. Significant damage to the parks is being done.

But they’re still open. That’s all that matters.