What Will They Do!?

We are on different sides of the galaxy my friend. lol.
ya just proved my point for me. thank you

Iā€™m not saying that he did or didnā€™t say those things.

I still think that food stamps are going out though.

Yeah, one of us forms coherent responses and the other spits out a word salad that literally makes no sense. Im struggling to understand what you thought you just did thereā€¦ that first quote was lifted from your post, not my words.

opinions are good

Well, some opinions can be really bad also. Every time I watch ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN,
or MSNBC I get a lot of horrible opinions. When all Iā€™m actually looking for
are the facts!

well the facts are that , if the shutdown continues into February that is when the risk occurs.

SNAP does have any money allocated beyond January.

both of those points are within the article had you bothered to read said link

Stupid facts.

1 Like

Yeah, well mobiusptc is a biased Liberal media outlet.

Itā€™s hard to trust what he says.

lol.

Just wait for itā€¦

1 Like

Tide pods? (Are they blue?)

1 Like

It does or doesnā€™t have any money allocated beyond January?
The longest shut down was by Bill Clinton and lasted 3 weeks.
So I guess we will see. Some drug dealers might not be able to sell
their food stamps next month for cash, or might have to wait a little bit. lol

what makes you think drug dealers use EBT? those guy pay for champagne and caviar with cash

First, you readily admit you lie to people on the other side of the aisle.

Now, you equate SNAP recipients to drug dealers. Real swell fellaā€™. Youā€™re making the Don blushā€¦

Hilary was rightā€¦ deplorables.

4 Likes

Because itā€™s free money in their pockets. A drug dealer just has to pop out a couple of kids,
and heā€™ll get hundreds of dollars easily on link. Then they take their link, and find
someone that is willing to give them cash for 50 cents on the dollar or as much as they can
get on the dollar. Then they take that cash and buy drugs with it, then they sell the drugs.

Thatā€™s how they have all the cash to pay for champagne and caviar.

Iā€™m not directly lying, Iā€™m simply strategically twisting the truth. You do it,
I do it, and 99.99999 percent of people who talk politics do it.

Are you perfect? Do you never lie?

Yep, and Iā€™m a Proud smelly Walmart shopping Deplorable!

a drug dealers makes couple hundred dollars with a 2 min drug transaction. why would they want to deal with a Card that limits what they can buy and allows the government to track their purchasesā€¦it makes no sense

Well, at least one of those sentences of yours was honestā€¦

Have a swell evening.

Why would they not want free money?

They give the card to the person that wants to buy the food, and that person
gives them cash.

its a lot of work for no reward. do you know how many PIN code they would need to remember and keeping all of those cards organized enough to know hwne one is empty and one has 16.75 dollars?

or ā€¦they can use those Benjamin they got from selling weed and mushrooms to suburban teenagers

Wait til the air traffic controllers start getting cranky about not getting paidā€¦

speaking of drugs. I wonder how many kids have been killed from drugs, or drug related
incidents in the past 10 years because of illegal immigrant drug lords from Mexico?