What Will the Consequenses Be With No Police?

leftist cancel culture does not allow dissent.

1 Like

…nor silence or funny looks…

What fun it is to be a herd creature.

Thank God for the Second Amendment!

Either shut up, and move along, or you’re all gonna’ die!
To threaten death to a free citizens if they even mention not paying for corrupt police unions billion dollar sweetheart pensions is the most disgusting kind of fear mongering.
The people pay for the entire police apparatus, and it is for them to decide where THEIR own money goes.
It shows how little respect these unions have for the people who pay fot it ALL!
Give me your money, now shut up, and move along.
That’s extortion right?

It has already been exposed. Yet, they keep doubling down on it then want to be bailed out.

Time to let them reap what they sow.

If the best decision is to
turn criminals loose on the streets because they can’t afford bail
allow animals to riot, loot and burn

Then, fix it for yourself. No Federal Tax dollars.

Stupid should hurt. As long as people keep coming to the rescue they are just enabling bad decisions and behavior.

1 Like

In the absence of police, people will police, and not a damn one of you want that. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Sure. As it should be.

The libs don’t know what the heck they want:
Gun free zones
Ban guns
No police, no police presence

Libs think the world revolves around unicorn and rainbow ideals. If they think that way so must everyone else. Anyone who doesn’t think that way is beyond their comprehension.

Except there are a lot of bad people in the world. And they are not going to respond the coddling or community outreach.

2 Likes

They haven’t quite thought that through.

They’re still trying to figure out the strategy behind checkers. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Nope. No one does.

In that situation, not many accused criminals will make it to jail.

1 Like

So, replace the police with George Zimmerman types…got it.

1 Like

Yeah because that situation worked out so much better with police around. Remind me where they were again when Martin was killed?

Bet if Martin had been armed like Zimmerman was, that might have gone down differently.

You’re right, the police were nowhere around when Zimmerman shot Martin. And under this plan, they’ll be nowhere around the next time a self proclaimed protector of the community acts.

1 Like

Ammunition is cheaper than prisons.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem all that big of a change if you ask me.

You know the libs have lost the 2A argument when they disarm a historical cartoon character Elmer Fudd. :sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

worked so well in GA

1 Like

he was attempting to become armed… that’s what got him shot

1 Like

Sure, let’s just ignore everything that led up to that, shall we? :roll_eyes:

you mean like Martin assaulting Zimmerman? okay

1 Like

Zimmerman could have walked away and let the police do their job long before that. My guess is he didn’t because he was armed. Again if Martin had also been armed, I’m betting it would have gone down differently.