What will Happen to these boys?

There was the possibility of locking up the child molester, but he’s dead now.

Make an example of them
6 months county jail, suspended on the first two assaults. 1 year county jail, suspended, for the manslaughter.
Two years state jail, suspended, for engaging in organized criminal activity.

2 Likes

I like it

What example would that be? Do you think others should do the same thing they did?

There is never a good reason for a human , or the state to kill another human.

Self defense is the only situation where it may apply.

1 Like

I don’t know what the appropriate sentence should be, but punishment is required.

I’ve contemplated being in their position somewhat. Might be worth jail time.

Good riddance.

4 Likes

Why?

:rofl::+1:t4: I can think of at least 5 off the top of my head.

1 Like

Don’t rape 9 year-old girls.

6 Likes

Reminds me of the fellow several years back whose toddler grandson had been beaten to the point he was dying by the boy friend of his daughter.

He walked into the waiting room and shot the boyfriend which killed him.

They tried him, found him guilty and sentenced him to 90 days in jail.

Jury said they thought they should sentence him to something. That’s what they came up with.

2 Likes

Actually, that’s not a feeling at all.

It’s an opinion. A thought.

A feeling from reading about a situation like this would be anger. Fear. Indignation. Horror. Defensiveness. Agitation.

It could be argued that the opinion is couched in feelings. It would take a judgment for someone else to assert that, unless the person expressing the opinion personally attributed his feelings to the opinion.

I think you’re right. At least as the law stands.

It would be different had they beaten the crap put of the guy when they caught him in the act. Then they could say they were defending their sister. If they had the time to plan it out, they would also have had the time to invoke authorities to deal with it. Enlisting the friend shows premeditation.

Having said that, the guy needed his ass kicked, one way or another. The 9-year-old was his own daughter.

I also have to wonder why the guy was not already in jail. The article says this about him:

"Quintanilla had a warrant for continuous sexual abuse of a child, … "

2 Likes

Because a society of law and order cannot abide vigilantism.

So now you’re against abortion…or is that…you know…the ususal lib thingy…this is different?

I am sure you can. Would your actions end in someone ending up dead? If so, my point still stands. You, nor the state should have that right.,

This is not an abortion thread.

…and you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

2 Likes

I feel bad for the 18 year olds. Their step dad deserved to be beaten within an inch of his life. If only they had stopped there.