What will happen next with the black vote?

Here are a few of the black leaders, leading the movement away from Democrats who have done nothing to help the black community. Democrat policies have hurt the black community and these intelligent people are exposing it and leading the way away.

The best part is no matter how many times you tell them that black folks, especially older black folks, are very culturally conservative and usually churchgoing, they won’t believe you.

1 Like

Or literally just stop demonizing them and calling them stupid.

2 Likes

Why do strong smart Black woman scare libs so much?

3 Likes

Like the “PUMAs” in 2008.

1 Like

What Kind of crap is that? Last time I checked, everyone had to follow the same standards in order to be eligible to vote, doesn’t matter what color they are.

1 Like

Apparently it’s harder for Black people to vote then white people…must be libs think Black are inferior.

2 Likes

I don’t think African Americans will be voting Republicans anytime soon if idiots like Loeffler keep pulling stunts like these.

She owns a WNBA team. :flushed:

1 Like

Worked so well in the midterms

How do you know the article is bull feces…they lead of with the accusation of racism. No facts…just accusations. Wow…only intelligent people subscribe to this news.

Grifters don’t scare me.

My guess is that Trump picks up between 1-4% more of the black vote than he got in 16.

Wait someone gave Jack Posobiec a news show? But he’s like an overt white nationalist.

2 Likes

That would be a good start.

Yeah she was straight up anti-Trump until she figured out that being pro-Trump paid better. Dunno how anyone buys her shucking and jiving.

1 Like

That doesn’t matter. They know she’s racist. Racism is the natural state of things.

You are correct the GOP is awful at attracting the black vote. A.A’s must ask themselves is the democratic sponsored chaos in the inner cities helping us? Or hurting us? And base their vote on that.

Because what she actually says, makes a hell of a lot of sense. Plus she’s cute.

Nope. African Americans don’t have to ask themselves anything.

That is why the GOP is terrible at attracting them as voters.

It is up to the GOP to work for those voters.

5 Likes

I should have said “should” ask themselves. Which party is serving them and their neighborhoods? The DNC has done nothing but make things worse. For over 50 years, they have only offered excuses and blame.