What Were You Thinking, Arizona?

Why in the world did you elect a liberal Democrat who trashed your state to the U.S. Senate?

And Kyrsten Sinema isn’t?

Or is that somehow different because why?

Now remember some of her comments was before Trump even announced his candidacy. So you can’t blame Trump for her behavior.

2 Likes

She was another solid Democratic candidate.

It also helped that her opponent was on the wrong side of the healthcare issue and was seen as a Trump ally.

3 Likes

Because nobody likes Republicans.

whatever the opposite of liberal tears is, that’s why

I heard she is into woman spooky stuff.

shame McSally such an impressive woman (combat fighter pilot, not outwardly proudly stupid) was cheated out of her victory by the democrats doing what they do when they lose

hope to see her again sometime in the future

2 Likes

which was what exactly?

She was cheated by people committing the dastardly crime of actually counting the votes.

5 Likes

The only way the GOP can ever lose is apparently through illegals and voter fraud. It’s not about policy or the man the White House

4 Likes

You do such a great job citing all the times the President used the same method to make of other people as he did the disabled man, you will have no trouble finding all the evidence that there was cheating here

I believe in you

2 Likes

where is the Presidential voter commission when you need it.

4 Likes

You mean she lost because she had less votes?!

By god we really are savage

4 Likes

From her Wikipedia page:

Sinema graduated as valedictorian from Walton High School at age 16 and went on to earn her B.A. from Brigham Young University in 1995 at age 18.[14][10] She left the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints after graduating from BYU.[12]Sinema received her Master of Social Work degree from Arizona State University in 1999. In 2004, she earned a J.D. degree from Arizona State University College of Law. In 2012, she earned a Ph.D.degree in Justice Studies, also from Arizona State

Doesn’t sound stupid to me. Maybe that’s just the sour grapes talking.

McSally too appears to be very bright. Lucky for Arizona they had two intelligent candidates to choose from. That’s not always the case.

3 Likes

You should just do what Canada does and get the Queen Corgi to pick the winners.

“Social work” what is that liberal propaganda.

how many times did Trump go to Arizona? i know he went 3 times to Montana and Dem still held the seat there

…cheated out of her victory because they counted all the votes!

Don’t you know they’re supposed to just stop counting votes as soon as my candidate is in the lead?

Darn cheating Democrats!

Imagine being able to fraud so well that she got 38000 more votes!

Notice how in an election the republicans are down 30,000 votes we should re-vote, but in one they are up 30,000 we should declare a winner?

9 Likes