What we must believe is Dr Ford story is true

I’m Army.
10ch.

I respect that

It must be more tough being an envious underprivileged white man.

2 Likes

I don’t believe he mocked her at all. Trump told the same story she told. Am I to believe she was mocking herself?

Her inability to recall anything…the fact that none of the people she said were there had any knowledge of the incident under penalty of perjury…

That should pretty well blow up her story for any sane person with more than 2 brain cells!

1 Like

Are you inferring the only class they aced in high school was AP Chemistry?

There is a difference. He did not mock her personally. He mocked her story… I don’t know… I don’t know…

He voiced exactly what many were too cowardly to say publicly.

1 Like

Dr. Ford has not offered a consistent account of when the alleged assault happened.

•In a July 6 text to the Washington Post, she said it happened in the “mid 1980s.”

•In her July 30 letter to Senator Feinstein, she said it happened in the “early 80s.”

•Her August 7 statement to the polygrapher said that it happened one “high school summer in early 80’s,” but she crossed out the word “early” for reasons she did notexplain.

•A September 16 Washington Post article reported that Dr. Ford said it happened in the“summer of 1982.”

When did this occured again, what date is the correct date of occurance? Mid 80’s, early 80’s, sometime 1980’s, 1982.

That’s just in a 60 day period she changed it up from mid 80’s to generic 80’s (for polygraph test) then a specific year.

https://www.scribd.com/embeds/389821761/content#from_embed

Yet she can remember for certain she had one beer and it was Kav and judge 30 years ago.

4 Likes

Absolutely agreed…Well said.

I think we should take the Republican’s side, assume all women who claim they have been sexually assaulted are full of ■■■■ and should shut up.

The mere mention of Hillary gets his supporters all full of froth and anger. By claiming that he defeated her, that anger turns into pure puppy love. If Trump let them, I bet all of his followers would lick his cheek in a sign of approval and love.

I don’t know whether to be mad at people who are too dumb to see that her story isn’t credible, or to feel sorry for them. Either way the result is the same…

Her story is totally not credible, not true, not believable. I suspect the left had counted on Republicans acting like their normal spineless self…Either Judge Kavanaugh would find the pressure from the accusations to be too much, true or not, or President Trump would cave…If they just turned up the heat enough somebody would call it quits…But I’m starting to believe that one of the beneficial side effects of the presidency of Donald Trump is a new found spine for the Republican party, a willingness to stand and fight rather than give in to the lies and corruption. I hope this is the first of many examples of a new Republican party and a new group of conservatives who won’t just roll over and show their bellies at the first sign of a little pressure from the establishment media and their kook fringe allies on the left.

Sorry libs in the end you all sanctioned the destruction of the good name, career and family of a good man, Judge Brett Kavanaugh and his family over a politically motivated lie. I DON’T know how you can sleep at night or look at yourselves in the mirror in the morning with that reality staring you in the face.

4 Likes

That is so not the Republican side.

Why do you people insist on saying stupid things that aren’t true?

2 Likes

Force of habit.

You need to expand your horizons. There are way more people involved in this ■■■■ storm getting death threats than just her.

Look I am glad we got a conservative justice. My only point here was to ask why continue the witch hunt against Ford. As far as I’m concerned she’s so September.

I’ll remember that the next time Trump and his people start throwing around false or unprovable accusations about people…or governmental agencies. You know, like the FBI.

Total BS Guv…this precedent of ruinous tactics was on full display in the 2016 primaries. What’s worse is how many people support this ruinous practice for the sake of the party. Either party!

Meh. I don’t expect any other reaction to that from you.

That seems to be the thing that ties all these assaults together. They are all at parties or gatherings of people and only the victims see anything. No one else sees a thing. Its his MO. Proof enough of guilt. Its a pattern. Believe the liberal women.

I missed where the claim that “all women who have been sexually assaulted are full of ■■■■■ came from Republicans. I’ve only heard that ■■■■ coming from your side. But hey, if there’s one thing your side is awfully good at, it’s projection. :roll_eyes: